Citadel Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Collections Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Exton, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

HR was very friendly, The interview with the assistant manager was intimidating due to their lack of experience in the role. From a personality stand point I can see an issue with the assistant manager if hired. The manager of the department seemed straight forward but also hard to read. He seemed as if he "was in character" during the interview.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union.

Interview

Simple interview. They seem pretty desperate for talent. I felt more like they were trying to sell me on the company than see if I was a good fit for the role. I interviewed with a few Sr. Manager's and I knew more about the area I was being interviewed in than they did. I got the feeling that several of the questions they were asking were real life problems they had that they did not know how to fix.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in systems migrations?
      What backup systems have you used and what is your favorite?
      Walk us though a difficult project you worked on   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Exton, PA).

Interview

Applied on line and was called for an interview. It was confusing because the branch manager wasnt available so I had to interview at the headquarters in Exton.

Interview Questions

• What was my prior experience?
      What was a challenging situation I can describe and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenixville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Phoenixville, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Being that I was already an employee and that this was an internal interview, my interview was probably different than someone outside the company would have. Overall the process was easy. The manager and assistant manager of the branch were the interviewers. The interview was fun and I had confidence that I would get the position.

Interview Questions

• How have you been able to meet your goals? How do you plan to meet goals you have not met yet? Describe a situation where you had to go above and beyond what was required of you to provide Citadel Class Service? Name an accomplishment you are proud of; what did you do, and how did you do it? What motivates you? How do you handle hostile situations?   Answer Question

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Exton, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

After aplying online I received a phone call, from the recruiter after some questions the interview was scheduled for the next week, I had to complete 2 assesments before the interview. 2 weeks later I had an interview with the branch manager and the same week I got the offer, I had to complete a back ground check and a drug screen test to be hired, as in most financial institution.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation that you had in your previous job and how did you handled it   1 Answer

Financial Service Representative Interview

Application

Interview

Went through 3 rounds of interviews. Two in one day, if the hr rep likes you they will push you to meet the hiring manager asap. Then almost two weeks later met with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't need to negotiate they are one of the highest paying financial institutions when it comes to retail.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union in June 2014.

Interview

3 interview process. Phone interview at first, than interview at headquarters with an HR representative. After you finish that interview they send you to meet with the manager of the branch you applied for.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thorndale, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Thorndale, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

One on one interview. Counting test. Computer testing. Drug testing. After being hired a member of management took me out to lunch to get to know me better. It was a very personal experience. They no longer take new hires out to lunch.

N/A Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union.

Interview

standard interview questions.

Better offer for more money and more opportunity to make a career/upward mobility.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Exton, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Very smooth, impressive introduction to the company, beautiful corporate center!
    I was called by an HR representative and was then invited to interview with management. Two interviews back to back. If they think you are talented you will hear back!

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions. The only thing unexpected was not being grilled for sales numbers. In my previous life, I felt like I walked around with a scarlet numbner on my forehead which was my sales goal and the higher the number the better chances I had of moving up. They actually want to know about your interpersonal and coaching skills because face it if you are a borderline sociopath who only cares about numbers you have a better chance at TD bank than Citadel.
      They like to get to know you and your experiences. The questions are not difficult just be honest! Citadel likes a well rounded applicant, someone that is good in operations, coaching and buisness development. Their expectations are very fair. They also do a background check and will not just take anyone off the street because they need help.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted what I was offered. It was pretty simple. I gave them the range I wanted and they met my minimum requirements.