Citadel Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citadel Federal Credit Union Interview Questions

2.1

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Exton, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

After aplying online I received a phone call, from the recruiter after some questions the interview was scheduled for the next week, I had to complete 2 assesments before the interview. 2 weeks later I had an interview with the branch manager and the same week I got the offer, I had to complete a back ground check and a drug screen test to be hired, as in most financial institution.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation that you had in your previous job and how did you handled it   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Exton, PA).

Interview

Applied on line and was called for an interview. It was confusing because the branch manager wasnt available so I had to interview at the headquarters in Exton.

Interview Questions

• What was my prior experience?
      What was a challenging situation I can describe and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenixville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Phoenixville, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Being that I was already an employee and that this was an internal interview, my interview was probably different than someone outside the company would have. Overall the process was easy. The manager and assistant manager of the branch were the interviewers. The interview was fun and I had confidence that I would get the position.

Interview Questions

• How have you been able to meet your goals? How do you plan to meet goals you have not met yet? Describe a situation where you had to go above and beyond what was required of you to provide Citadel Class Service? Name an accomplishment you are proud of; what did you do, and how did you do it? What motivates you? How do you handle hostile situations?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union.

Interview

Simple interview. They seem pretty desperate for talent. I felt more like they were trying to sell me on the company than see if I was a good fit for the role. I interviewed with a few Sr. Manager's and I knew more about the area I was being interviewed in than they did. I got the feeling that several of the questions they were asking were real life problems they had that they did not know how to fix.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in systems migrations?
      What backup systems have you used and what is your favorite?
      Walk us though a difficult project you worked on   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Exton, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

I first went to the main headquarters to have my first interview with the recruiter. Then when I got home I had to do a few tests online. One had to do with dealing with money and the other was situational. I had my second interview with the branch manager and I got a call by the end of the business day that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• What is one example of a time I went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union in June 2014.

Interview

3 interview process. Phone interview at first, than interview at headquarters with an HR representative. After you finish that interview they send you to meet with the manager of the branch you applied for.

Financial Service Representative Interview

Application

Interview

Went through 3 rounds of interviews. Two in one day, if the hr rep likes you they will push you to meet the hiring manager asap. Then almost two weeks later met with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't need to negotiate they are one of the highest paying financial institutions when it comes to retail.

N/A Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union.

Interview

standard interview questions.

Better offer for more money and more opportunity to make a career/upward mobility.

Collections Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Exton, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

HR was very friendly, The interview with the assistant manager was intimidating due to their lack of experience in the role. From a personality stand point I can see an issue with the assistant manager if hired. The manager of the department seemed straight forward but also hard to read. He seemed as if he "was in character" during the interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citadel Federal Credit Union (Exton, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by HR rep then managers came in shortly after. They asked a few questions and were focused on sales. They seemed like wannabe commercial bankers operating as credit union managers. I should have gone with gut instinct and not accepted