Citation Business Development Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Development Consultant

Create your profile to get personalized information

Citation Business Development Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Citation

1 Interview Review

2.0

Business Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmslow, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citation (Wilmslow, England (UK)).

Interview

Fairly basic down to earth informal meet and greet the staff, then went on to do a quick group exercise, nothing to challenging. Finally a one to one interview with a team manager. Very structured competency based questions with no real opportunity to really go into detail or elaborate on your skills and experiences. The person asking the questions was like a robot and didn't seem interested in being there as the interviews are held after 17:00pm when everybody has gone home. I got the impression this person wished they weren't there. They showed no personality or any two way discussion empathy what so ever and i'm guessing this was a role suited to people who are looking for their first proper job and would be expected to do as their told and ask no questions. Hence didn't get the job, but I am glad as during the interview a few home truths came about what the job really entails and not how it was advertised! Also a final note, if you don't live in Wilmslow and you plan on driving there make sure you know where to park as it is a nightmare and very expensive if using a multistory car park!

Interview Questions