Citation Oil & Gas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Citation Oil & Gas

2.0

Petroleum Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citation Oil & Gas (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was very relaxed and straight forward. There were not any trick questions. Citation Oil has charming employees who are very approachable. The process was simple with straight forward generic questions

IT Manager Interview

Interview

I interviewed for an IT Manager position. The interviewer started by saying "This is going to be a one-way interview. I want to see if you are what I am looking for so I won't be taking any questions." Well... that about sums up the interview. Definitely NOT someone I would ever want to work for. I told him that he just answered any questions that I might have and I hung up.

Interview Questions

• I ended the interview after his opening insult. No questions.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Citation Oil & Gas (Norman, OK) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was very natural and relaxed. Not intimidating at all. It was a one-on-one conversation with an engineer. It was the way I think all interviews should be. Learned it was a very great company and would love to be with them.

Reservoir Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citation Oil & Gas (College Station, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

Recruiters were nice and friendly. They want to see if I can carry on a conversation with them. They also wanted to discuss my experiences and my qualifications. One or two behaviorial questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• What challenges did you face during your last summer internship?
      What important lesson did you learn during your last summer internship   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citation Oil & Gas in May 2013.

Interview

Very good interview experience, however, it took quite some time for the company to make an offer. (6 weeks). I had 2 interviews within a month's time, on the final interview I met with the company attorney.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was comfortable and no unexpected or difficult questions came up.   Answer Question