Citco Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Analyst

Citco Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Citco

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Thru recruiter, met HR and manager and peer. What really stood out was being in a closed office with an Human Resources manager that had serious body odor! From talking to others there after hire and speaking with again she smells horrible! It is somewhat of a good representation of being at Citco. It stinks!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citco

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citco (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2013.

Interview

Pretty easy phone interview and then a hand on project that i had to submit within a week. Everything went very smoothly. I ended up accepting the offer after few back and forth with the HR.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Citco (Mumbai (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Written test followed by 2 interview round. First round all about your education qualifications and are you comfortable with time. Second round was all about test of financial markets knowledge by svp.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citco.

Interview

Applied online. Took a couple weeks for them to get back. Had to complete an assessment before moving on to a phone interview. HR rep was a little abrasive and was rushing the phone interview. Did not even ask if I had any questions about the company so I had to quickly interrupt her before she attempted to end the call. Very disengaged and vague response when I asked about the company culture and opportunities for growth.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citco.

Interview

- 40 minutes written test with reconciliation and journal entry
    - 1hour basic interview questions by the team manager. Usually there are 2-3 people from the team they want to hire

Interview Questions

• few financial instrument related question, behavioral question   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Short preliminary interview with basic questions. I think I aced it but I haven't received a call back. I was asked to take her through my resume, why I was I was interested in the position, and if there was anything not on my resume that I wanted to share about myself. I left a business card when I left and that seemed to impress her.

Interview Questions

• Describe an event in your career that you are most proud of.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citco in January 2011.

Interview

behavioral and finance questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiable

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

one phone interview from HR
    VP on site interview

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions
      weakness, strengths
      a typical day of your last job
      why join us?

….   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citco in October 2009.

Interview

Interview with Hr, managers, senior managers, directors (4 interviews)

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citco in February 2009.

Interview

met with HR, then 2 rounds with the same 2 managers. they had a long list of questions, both behavioral and market-related. they didn't seem happy to be there.