Citco Fund Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citco Fund Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Citco

Fund Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citco (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2017.

Interview

3 people interviewed you at the same time and the whole process will last for around 20 min. Generally, they asked some fund related knowledge and they also asked some general questions like the behavioral questions and introduce yourself.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citco

Fund Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2015.

Interview

I passed the first interview easily with a phone call for a 2nd interview roughly 30 minutes after the first one. The 2nd interview was much about behavioural questions + personality fit test (nothing technical at all). One of the senior managers was having candy in his mouth while asking questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I spoke English back home (not sure if this is a legal question to ask in such a civil society where there is legislation that restricts some of these).

How did I manage to work with introvert colleagues?   Answer Question

Funding Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citco (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2014.

Interview

Nice office, quite a few technical questions , 90 mins interview, but it’s a great experience. There are 2 interviewers , they are leaders of different teams, they asked about excel skills and working experience relating to accounting and finance .