Citco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citco Interview Questions

Interviews at Citco

2.8

Investor Relations Interview

Interview

You interview with the HR manager and then the managers of the team that you are interviewing for. The interview process is pretty quick and not very painless. I had a much longer interview with the managers of my potential team.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citco (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2013.

Interview

Pretty easy phone interview and then a hand on project that i had to submit within a week. Everything went very smoothly. I ended up accepting the offer after few back and forth with the HR.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citco (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2012.

Interview

Overall the process was super simple. Little to no discussion regarding the actual day to day activities. They were more interested in my personality and previous experience than anything else. Didn't feel like I got a complete picture of their business plans.

Middle Office Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview and than In-site interview (along with 5-minute math "test")

Senior Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citco (Malvern, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

standard, if they like you - you have the job regardless of your experience. They do not get anyone who cannot really sell themselves. You still need to be able to present and have them like you at the same time.

Interview Questions

• the challenge that you have and haven't overcome - lessons learned from that   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citco (San Francisco, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview with someone in HR. We went through some basic questions on my previous work experience and what type of position I was looking for. I was told that she would consult with the manager on who to call back for an interview, but I didn't receive a callback.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Citco (San Francisco, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Got a phone interview on Thursday. Set up the first round interview right after the phone interview. Got a second round interview only several hours after the first round interview. An offer was provided the next day after the second interview. The HR manager and other interviewees are very professional and efficient. Most interview questions are behavioral based on your resume. There were some technical questions, but all very basic. I think the most important thing you need to do is to get very familiar with your resume. One more thing, always be positive and enthusiastic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citco (San Francisco, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Friendly, collegial environment, welcoming feel. A few technical accounting questions and questions to gage interest in markets.

QA Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Charlotte, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

They were staffing the office from scratch and the interview process was very informal. I think as long as you had decent experience on your resume and presented yourself well in the interview, you were offered the job.

Interview Questions

• None were challenging at the time. It may be different now.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't try much to negotiate because they were paying all of the health insurance, which to me (for the first couple of years) was a good enough benefit that the low pay wasn't too much of a problem.

Senior Data Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citco (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2010.

Interview

I met the Director in a coffee shop, he was very expressive and colorful. He asked some technical questions.
    I met my co-worker later on at the office and the HR representative. The co-worker was very technical and asked very good questions.
    The HR representative asked good questions.
    Then I was presented with a job offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was in regards to a situation in which there was some technical issues and I was asked how I would handle the situation and resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated a 20% raise above my current salary. I also negotiated so that I could take 1 week of planned vacation within the first 6 months.