Citco Investor Relations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citco Investor Relations Interview Questions

Interviews at Citco

2.5

Investor Relations Interview

Interview

You interview with the HR manager and then the managers of the team that you are interviewing for. The interview process is pretty quick and not very painless. I had a much longer interview with the managers of my potential team.

Other Interview Reviews for Citco

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2019.

Interview

4 Parts to this interview; aptitude test, phone interview, in -person first round interview with senior VP and senior investor relation employee, and 2nd round interview with another senior vp and manager of investor relations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself?   Answer Question
    • What was one situation that you were under pressure for and how you handled it?   Answer Question
    • why do you want to work for citco?   1 Answer

Investor Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online, then phone interview and then interview with 2 SVPs. There was also another call with HR to arrange the interview with SVP. Process is straightforward but lengthy.
    Interviewers emphasised workload and overtime requirements numerous times.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received an online test (testing attention to details, simple math, general admin stuff), received an email to confirm a time for a phone screening, invited to meet 2 Vp's for an interview, invited back again to meet another VP as well as the manager you will be reporting to.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was just like most interviews. Once I finished interviewing I got a call the same day with the offer. Once I had accepted the offer I started work one month later.

Interview Questions

• Situation you dealt with calmly   1 Answer

Investor Relations Interview

Interview

Worst. Twice. 1st interview started and an AVP rudely comes in late. asks me to start all over again rudely. then stays on her phone the entire time rudely abrupting randomly and asking the same questions the others already asked me AGAIN... as if she wasnt listening at all.
    2nd interview. the SVP rudely leaves right in the middle. lame worthless experiences both times.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online, First step was an online skills test, language, math, attention to detail. Then was contacted for a phone interview a week later. At the end of my phone interview I was told I would be moving on and they scheduled my in-person interview which was a week later. First interview lasted 30 minutes. Called that day and told I was moving on, they booked my second interview a week after that. Was called the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to Citco, and what do you think that Citco can offer you as an employer?   1 Answer