Citco Junior Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citco Junior Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Citco

Junior Accountant Interview

Interview

Interview with hr and hiring managers from more than one team and basic accounting task to complete. Process was smooth and overall experience good. Task not too difficult since the role was entry level.

Other Interview Reviews for Citco

Junior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citco.

Interview

Interviewers did most of the talking with most questions aimed at understanding candidates character, preferences, expectations instead of actual technical accounting skills. A small part of the interview was conducted in English (nonnative language for both sides). The length of the interview was one hour.

Interview Questions

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vilnius (Lithuania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Vilnius (Lithuania)).

Interview

The first interview with hiring managers included a small Excel accounting task. Then followed a test consisting of a group task and personality test. Finally there was an interview with higher level managers.
    Overall the interviews and people I talked with left me a positive impression. However, this impression has been completely erased by the way company handles the applicants. After the final interview I was told I would get an answer, but got none, even after asking for it by email! The same also happened to a couple of people from my university and some people complaining online. Moreover, the company has been constantly updating job listings for various positions, at least once a week. It could be they are expanding but judging from the number of applications they must have collected it is strange that they are still looking. Maybe they collecting as many applicants as possible without clear intentions to hire or at least provide them with their decision, which I find disrespectful. Moreover, they are also hiring for senior and mid-level positions, which leads to thinking that some junior accountants do not stay in the company for promotions. Please mind that this is happening in Lithuania, so it might be irrelevant for other countries.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an urgent task at the end of working hours when preparing to leave?   Answer Question