Citco Operation Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citco Operation Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Citco

2.8

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citco.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 directors and 2 managers. Each interview lasted about 30 minutes. Asked about prior experience, hobbies, strengths, weaknesses, standard questions. very friendly interview. no difficult or technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citco

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

phone interview and in-person interview. You will be asked to write a letter and fill in the balance sheet etc. you will be asking some technical questions related to finance and accounting and excel.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muntinlupa (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citco (Muntinlupa (Philippines)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Received a text regarding an exam and interview. Exam was related to the position. If not taken/studied it will be very hard to answer. Waited for almost two hours for the interview after the exam.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citco (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in August 2019.

Interview

Normally there are 2 round for the interview. And the 1st is telephone interview by Human Resource staff, and the 2nd round is by the team manager or supervisor. Normally it would take more than 1 month for the whole procedure.

Interview Questions

• How do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citco (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2019.

Interview

Before the face to face, I was given a broker statement reconciliation test followed by multiple choice rest on financial knowledge.

The test was quite straightforward, all you’ve to do is get 40% overall, and you proceed to the next face to face interview.

The interviewers were really friendly and honest about the culture in Citco, the good and bad side of this job.

Overall it was a friendly conversation.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citco (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2019.

Interview

Brief intro to HR then test then interview with Head of department. interview with HOD, more on tell me about yourself, why you wanna join citco, do you know what we do. do u know what is options (put,call) focus on this and the company background you will be good.

Interview Questions

• test included excel formulas   1 Answer
    • basic financial questions how to find interest rate etc (if u studied finance it wont be an issue) and bank reconciliation statement, a big part of the paper. given the information and try to reconcile it correctly.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citco in June 2019.

Interview

applied online through Taleo platform and had phone interview about 15-20 minutes, general questions , what is your previous experience, what is your expectations, how did you hear about Citco etc.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citco.

Interview

My got my telephone interview in 8 days, not too difficult, some regular questions. like, what is hedge? how did you know about the citco? and the question about the excel...

Interview Questions

• what do you know about citco?   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citco (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied for this job via jobstreet. Got an email within minutes. The email was very unprofessionally worded with multiple grammar and spelling errors, along with bold, underlined words in red. In the job listing, it was stated that all 5 shift timings were available (9am/10.30am/11am/1.30pm/3pm), however in the email, only 11am/1.30pm/3pm shift timings were available. I decided to go for the interview for the experience anyway.

On the day of the interview, the receptionist brought me to a room and told me that someone will attend to me shortly. A lady entered, and I introduced myself and offered my hand for a handshake. She ignored me, did not introduce herself, sat down and told me that there will be a technical test which I must complete in 45 minutes. Test was about reconciliation and technical knowledge about options swaps etc. I was not able to to do the reconciliation part but other than that it was OK.

After I had submitted the test, two guys sat down and began the interview process. Super easy interview, the only question they asked was "Tell me about yourself", after which the conversation just flowed. Interview ended and I was asked to go home to await the hiring decision from HR. An hour from there I got messages from the HR lady, (apparently it was the lady who gave me the test), demanding to know why I asked those two guys about my salary package and not her. Felt that it was strange, and started having doubts about this company as it feels like their hiring process is very messy and unprofessional.

Overall, had bad vibes about the entire interview process and hence I did not reply her messages. I also read other glassdoor reviews about Citco and it seems to confirm my feelings. Received an email 2 months later telling me that I was not considered for the role.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citco (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Easy - non technical and informal. Was just out of colleague so it was more an informal chat about college projects. Nothing to note that would help someone else

Interview Questions

• I cannot remember - they were all very basic questions that were asked   Answer Question