Citco Operations Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citco Operations Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Citco

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I had a phone interview with a couple of tech managers, including the hiring manager. Within a couple of days, the recruiter said they really liked me and I was the #1 candidate. The in-person interview was scheduled fin Charlotte with the hiring manager. Upon arrival, I was presented with a stack of 1960's style interview forms. After about 30 minutes of filling in the ridiculous forms, the hiring manager and one other manager came out and they looked shocked that I was their candidate. We proceeded to the adjacent conference room where they began to talk among themselves about how lax the environment was. That went on for about 30 minutes and they thanked me for coming in. Next the HR manager came in and she seemed like I was wasting her time. She talked another 20 minutes about the parking garages close to the office. Then, she got up and asked that I follow her to view the break room. After that lovely trip, she thanked me for coming in and I left the office.

Other Interview Reviews for Citco

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Citco (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2012.

Interview

The first interview started with a written test 45mins long. The actual interview was with a panel of 3 interviews, most probably the hiring manager, team leader and hr representative. Typical interview questions were asked, goals, strengths, motivations, etc. Point of note is that they also ask many technical questions regarding investment or financial products.

Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citco in May 2012.

Interview

Received a phone call after initial application for a technical written test as well as an interview. I was given a technical test on cash reconciliation and financial instruments. Subsequently, I was interviewed by two staff who was clearly not prepared for the interview. I was asked to explain my resume in brief followed by a few more technical questions and why i want to work in a back-office role.

Operations Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citco in September 2008.

Interview

my interview was with a guy who asked me questions about many different things. some of these questions were more difficult and some of these questions were slightly on the easier side. the room had tables and chairs and some books, and some other stuff that i dont remember especially well, but i'm sure that it was really cool.