Citco Senior Fund Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citco Senior Fund Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Citco

3.2

Senior Fund Accountant Interview

Interview

One day Company orientation first and two rounds of behavior interviews with "why" "go over resumes" "tell me a time for leadership"" accounting skills“ "team work" and background checks. Please do informational interviews through your networks, which helps a lot

Other Interview Reviews for Citco

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Malvern, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

I had an interview with two manager. They were friendly and asked questions about hedge fund and my old company. Before you interview the manager you will have phone calls and interview with the HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?
      What do you know about hedge fund and financial reporting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citco (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Interview process was easy, they don't ask for anything technical depending on the manager you are interviewing with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is really no negotiation, they ask you what you want and if agree they will offer you what you ask for.

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citco (Malvern, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

standard, if they like you - you have the job regardless of your experience. They do not get anyone who cannot really sell themselves. You still need to be able to present and have them like you at the same time.

Interview Questions

• the challenge that you have and haven't overcome - lessons learned from that   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

There was two interviews and an exam testing your debits and credits. Both of the interviews mainly focused on previous experience and asking about individual pieces from the resume.
    Very friendly interview process with managers vice presidents and head of the department

Senior Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citco (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

I had 3 'interviews' I had first on phone with a person from hr he was so so nice and friendly. Then I got called back for another face to face interview with two managers they were so so laid back and friendly also ! I had to wait about 2 weeks before I heard back from interview though and then within a week of the first interview I called back for second one with two operational managers who were talking about quarter end in current role ! That was the first question they asked ! They didn't ask tell me about your cv like the first one which threw me off completely !! And wanted to give up on middle !! But they were lovely too towards the middle /end ! Got offered job the next day then woo :))

Interview Questions

• Describe your daily / weekly my/ monthly work   1 Answer

Senior Fund Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citco.

Interview

Test - Reconciliation Test and Product knowledge
    Interview - with 2 managers, tough and exhausting. Questions more into technical knowledge, and leadership ability.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

Phone call, Face to Face with a small test. Do not focus much on the test(journal entries and cash reconciliation) if you did not do well ensure you do well 1:1 with the manager. At the end of the day they just want to see if you are easy to work with, skills could be learned.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Citco?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You could negotiate + 2k

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

3 round of interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

didn't negotiate too much