Citco Trade Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citco Trade Processor Interview Questions

Interviews at Citco

2.5

Trade Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Got a referral from my friend who is working there. Then, a month later, received a screen form that need to be filled up before getting a phone interview. After the phone interview, they set up an in-person interview a week later. Now, still waiting for the feedback of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe every single of previous job experience; short-term and long-term goal.   Answer Question
  • You must know the detail of the job role.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citco

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

First they do a screening interview with an HR rep over the phone. They ask you simple questions you would expect to prepare for in any interview. They do not ask you job specific questions other than what would you expect from working in the company. Day to day stuff. If you do not know you can simply ask. After the screening process you way a few weeks and schedule an in person interview. My interview was with the trade processor manager and HR rep. They basically ask you the same questions as in the screening. But the most important question is about how you would cope with long over time shifts doing monotonous work. This question is repeated until you assure them that you are capable.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Citco?   1 Answer

Trade Processor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citco in December 2014.

Interview

Referred by a friend working at this company. It took 2 weeks to give me the first contact. Took an interview over a phone, and right after the interview, they told me that they were not hiring anyone for this position right now.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe what transferable skills I've gained from each job I worked before and I can use for this Trade Processor position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

Survey that asked basic questions about how much you would like to earn.
    Followed up by a phone interview in which repeated the survey questions.
    In person interview where they did most of the talking and explained what they did.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Trade Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

I was being invited for an interview for this position by a job agent. The interview consisted of a phone interview, in person interview, MS Office, IQ test, spelling test by the agent and a panel interview (2 interviewers) by the manager and supervisor of the company. Mostly they ask about general questions about your past experience, weaknesses, the company, why you want to leave your current company, what your boss says about you, and a tell me about a time question regarding attention to detail. My suggestion for the interview is to research the company and the position, let them know what this position is all about.
    Also, please be prepared if you have a time gap on your work history as they might ask for some clarifications. In addition, they might ask you for your commitment in case you are hired by them.

If you are someone who like to interact with people more than working with data (i.e. this position is more to a data entry position), please make sure that you can provide a good answer as the interviewers might ask about this.

Overall, the interviewer (the manager) was very skillful in conducting or directing the interview. She may dig deep for clarification on some answers which you have provided to them so just be prepared and don't panic. Some of the questions that she was asking caught me off guard a bit, especially about the commitment question.

Interview Questions

• If you get hired by us, how do we know that you are not going to accept another position from a different company within 3-4 months of your employment?
      There will be less interaction with people or clients in this position as most of the duties are related to data entry. How will you cope with this?   Answer Question

I was applying for a position which I like better in a different company. Since I came close to the last stage of hiring process, I decided to walk by faith and wait for their final decision even though there is no guarantee of an offer at the moment.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

mostly behavioural questions that asked about the same skills. not difficult. you can give some examples when you answer them. mostly interpersonal skills are tested. understand what hedge fund is.

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you had a different opinion with you manager, and how you solved the problem.   Answer Question