Citi Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

applied online and heard back within a day to come in for an interview. the interview was very easy. more telling me about the job than asking me questions. met with 3 higher up ladies and all very nice. offered me the job on the spot after the interview

Interview Questions

Citi Response

May 24, 2016 – Global Recruitment VP

Welcome to the Citi Team! We're glad you enjoyed the interview process and we are excited to have you on board.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

1. Why are you leaving your current job?

The employer is seeking to identify problems you have had in the past that you may carry over into your new job. Always cite positive reasons for joining and leaving a company. Never criticize your previous employer or work colleagues. Avoid statements that may convey a negative impression of yourself or your ability to get on with others. State that you are looking for a new challenge and briefly explain why you see the advertised position as an important step forward in your career.

2. Why should we employ you rather than one of the other candidates?

The interviewer wants to know what unique quality makes you the best person for the job. To differentiate yourself from the other candidates, you must show that you have researched the company thoroughly and studied the job description. You should be prepared to demonstrate clearly how your skills, qualifications, and accomplishments match the employer's specific needs. It is important to convey genuine enthusiasm for the post.

3. What are your strenghts and weaknesses?

Interview Questions

• 1. Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi in April 2009.

Interview

I was referred to this position by an employee of Citygroup. Prior to this reference, this person was my electives professor in my freshman year of high school. The interview process itself was done by email. The person interviewing me did not have enough time to set up a in-person interview immediately. After exchanging emails, I was given details on a 1:1 interview. That interview never occurred. I showed up but the interviewer wasn't there. I did not follow up because I never got a response from my follow up emails.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 20 years from now?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi in February 2009.

Interview

Basic panel interview. Asked all the questions for normal interviews - goals, strengths, weaknesses, stress relievers.