Citi Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Citi

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Referred by a friend, was called the next day, a couple of days later I interviewed and got a offer the next week. When I walked into the area everyone looked miserable, I should have taken that as a clue.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter was extremely ghetto. I didn't counter offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

On campus recruiting with two rounds for the internship position. First round with HR and an Associate. Second round with VP and MD. Was invited to the office to meet more senior people before the job offer was made. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Standard IB questions. Make sure you know the transactions they have done.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Got selected for a campus Interview with two people from the department. On-site interview with 5-7 people (1-2 from each team), based on your resume, they choose who they want to speak to.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Called in for personal interviews. Had three rounds and was pretty standard. whether good at excel, access.
      Was expecting more challenging questions. It took less than two hours. HR was friendly and people were nice and welcoming.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi in January 2011.

Interview

Applied online and immediately got called to schedule a phone interview which was with HR and was very formal. Following that was an interview with the hiring manager which was mainly situational questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

5 hour interview where senior management would periodically walk into the office i was sitting in and ask me questions and tell me about the job. There were long stretches where nobody would come in and they even admitted they forgot about me.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very technical, more about my experience and expectations.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

phone interview behavioral
    super day with three interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Apply through college career service, first round as phone interview, then selected outstanding candidates are offered final round interview on the next Friday, then a certain amount of candidates are given offer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi (San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

1) Phone call - all behavioral
    2) In-person Interview - all behavoiral

Interview Questions

• What are some examples that demonstrates your perseverance?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

applied online through school.
    First interview was over the phone. All resume based questions mainly