Citi Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017

108 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Interview was fairly simple. Was more conversational, which was nice and a couple behavioral based questions. Also discussed my level comfort with implementations, and overall excel knowledge. Interviewer was very clear about exactly what the person in this position would be doing on a day to day basis.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

one-on-one interview with multiple professionals. Multi-stage process. I do not know what else you want me to write about. May be, once you are in you have to take Series 63 and Series 7 tests, which are extremely easy with one problem, these tests have multiple poorly defined questions which require from the Finance Theory standpoint wrong answers to get it right. I do not know who put these tests together, but the educational level and deep understanding of finance is nowhere to be found on these tests.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

First prescreening round consists of standard numerical reasoning test. The passing grade is not disclosed. The process took 2 months.I was called for a first round in place interview. The questions about my resume, basic calculus and probability.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview at first, then 1 hr technical test. The test consists of 10 pages and many aspects including SQL, JAVA, HTML, .NET, Financial questions and so on. The test was hard for me.

Interview Questions

• Pirates sharing a box of gold.(Financial question, Bonus)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Austin, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was very easy. Thought it was fair. Downside was MD stated his distaste for job and the industry and how he never sees his kids. Not a great sell job.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Online assessment, test zum Verständniss von Graphen und mathemstischen Grundfähigkeiten unter Zeitdruck. Danach 3 Telefonate und 2 face2face. Die interviewpartner waren professionell und freundlich, es wurden sowohl persönliche als auch skill based fragen gestellt

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in November 2017.

Interview

just went through 2 phone interview with an hr (pre-screening) and a manager ( tech questions) The manager was nice, asked detailed questions and shared lots of feedbacks at last.

Interview Questions

• What is the expectation and variance of normal distribution?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Basic online application form asking for education, CV and cover letter etc. This was followed by aptitude tests. A telephone interview followed this, and then an assessment centre at the London office.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Vienna (Austria)) in August 2014.

Interview

I first applied online after I was encouraged to do so by a recruiter on my University campus. After I submitted my application, it took about 3 weeks until I was invited for the interview, which happened the next day. I was interview by three City Bank Employees for about one hour. It was a relaxed environment.

Interview Questions

• I was interviewed by three employees of City Bank. One was from HR, one was an associate and the third a MD. I was asked some fit questions and then some technical questions. Time and again, one of the interviewers would suddenly ask me questions about unrelated current news, such as for example my view on the Scottish referendum for independence.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren Allen Road Colonia, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi (Warren Allen Road Colonia, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Super slow and unresponsive. They do interviews fast and that’s it. After that you will not hear back from them. Sometimes they reach back after a month for either more rounds or forms etc.
    if this is the hiring process I am sure they do not have any bright folks working for them because they do not wait. There are companies who move fast and will grab those good folks immediately