Citi Analyst Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Citi Analyst Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated May 19, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)).

Interview

3 rounds of interviews with various stakeholders. Competency based questions, cv based questions and questions focusing previous experience and skills. The interview also had job related technical questions. All interviews were face to face interviews with various senior stakeholders within the organisation. All interview lasted a minimum of an hour each...........

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions, cv based questions and questions focusing previous experience and skills. The interview also had job related technical questions. All interviews were face to face interviews with various senior stakeholders within the organisation. All interview lasted a minimum of an hour each...........   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Analyst programme in November 2016 and they invited me to the first round interview taking place at Citi (London) in January 2017

I had:
    - 1 competency based interview
    - 1 technical interview

They called me back 5 days after the interview to invite me to the next round.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about a time you had to make a decision that involved an ethical consideration
      - How can you price a call in a flat rate environment?
      Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Really competitive application process which is even hard when graduating from a top university and Masters degree. Positions are filled up rather quickly so apply as soon as possible when you start your last year. Summer Internship helps a lot between you second last year and last year.

Interview Questions

• If you think about the obvious questions like why citi etc. they will actually ask those kind of questions as well just to check if you are prepared.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Hired through the undergraduate internship recruitment program. Very streamlined process. Online application followed by numerical and verbal online tests (SHL) Two rounds with initial interview and then further interviews and case studies. Focus on fit and drive rather than technicals (makes sense since Citi has a good analyst training program).

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

6 interviews, 2 by phone and 4 in person. group case study, tailored to citi's competences and values (entrepr, common purpose, leadership, responsible finance) then q/a for technical - wacc, difference between bonds / equity, various corporate finance theory, how to estimate cost of debt, cost of equity, motivational questions likfe why citi, why this role, why banking etc.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in December 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with a trader, a salesperson, and a research analyst. Questions covered resume and technical finance stuff. Asked me about trade ideas and my motivation for finance and Citi.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a situation where you faced an ethical dilemma   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2009.

Interview

In about 3 weeks after applying got an e-mail requesting additional information about high school grades. Then received a link to online test to be completed within 5 days. After that got a rejection.