Citi Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2017

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Completed by inexperienced staff in Tampa. They were on assignment and clearly were not looking for the right fit but completing the assignment. The questions were not difficult. Quick interview process.

Negotiation

No negotiation, was told offer was firm.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

First Was Written Test followed by Technical Interview which is most difficult part of Citi's Process.
    Then Managerial Interview followed by HR Interview which is lengthy o all and will take more than hour.

Interview Questions

• HR will ask you everything starting from your birth till date.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for 20% above market standards and they will negotiate and offer you at least 5%-7% above market standards

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in September 2013.

Interview

Detailed interview about process and people to test skills. Interview level is difficult. Have to prepare well before interview. Go through Job Description well. Apart from process related, general HR related questions and also people management questions are expected.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult requirement you have worked?
      It was very tough. All questions were logical. Overall it was tough. I had 5 rounds.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

very brief. multiple rounds with each business head.HR round was non-existent.It was taken at the very end as a formality.Stick to concepts and basics of the role you are applying for.keep it brief.Also be prepared for why (the role) ? and why citi?

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi in June 2017.

Interview

I am Java developer and had applied for the same role. It took almost a month and after taking my documents they denied the offer letter. At initial stage of discussion, they quoted a salary figure and proposed offer was very less that that of initial discussion. Their recruiter thinks they are the owner of the organization. Very unprofessional and bad attitude.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked on Multithreading, concurrency, problem solving, design patterns, data structures etc..   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (Mangalore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

written test consist of data interpretation and sql/plsql question. Written was taken on amcat website which consisted of certain sections each having its own time limit.Two round of interview one technical and other one behavioral interview. In technical it was mainly focused on sql queries.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Aptitude+Coding Test was held (Amcat). The Aptitude Section was easy . Coding Section consisted of 2 codes and a time limit of 1 hour. Both the codes were easy. The IInterview consisted of 2 rounds: Technical and HR.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

A comfortable process where the company gauges you as a fit for the organization. They also have a test of your financial skills. A general understanding of the happenings in financial world with a test of reasoning also follows it.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

The interview was for a role in finance controllers division. I had four rounds of interview incl one with CFO. The interview was holistic in view. Was informed about the roles and responsibilities of my new role