Citi Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2017

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Completed by inexperienced staff in Tampa. They were on assignment and clearly were not looking for the right fit but completing the assignment. The questions were not difficult. Quick interview process.

Negotiation

No negotiation, was told offer was firm.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

First Was Written Test followed by Technical Interview which is most difficult part of Citi's Process.
    Then Managerial Interview followed by HR Interview which is lengthy o all and will take more than hour.

Interview Questions

• HR will ask you everything starting from your birth till date.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for 20% above market standards and they will negotiate and offer you at least 5%-7% above market standards

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in September 2013.

Interview

Detailed interview about process and people to test skills. Interview level is difficult. Have to prepare well before interview. Go through Job Description well. Apart from process related, general HR related questions and also people management questions are expected.

Interview Questions

• Different interview questions about investment banking   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (Mangalore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

written test consist of data interpretation and sql/plsql question. Written was taken on amcat website which consisted of certain sections each having its own time limit.Two round of interview one technical and other one behavioral interview. In technical it was mainly focused on sql queries.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Aptitude+Coding Test was held (Amcat). The Aptitude Section was easy . Coding Section consisted of 2 codes and a time limit of 1 hour. Both the codes were easy. The IInterview consisted of 2 rounds: Technical and HR.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

A comfortable process where the company gauges you as a fit for the organization. They also have a test of your financial skills. A general understanding of the happenings in financial world with a test of reasoning also follows it.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

The interview was for a role in finance controllers division. I had four rounds of interview incl one with CFO. The interview was holistic in view. Was informed about the roles and responsibilities of my new role

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Basic to Moderate Java J2EE related Interview Questions Asked. Some puzzles also asked. But here the selection depends on the interviewer's requirement if no urgent requirement in project then they take interview just for time pass and show to managers.

Interview Questions

• Basic to Moderate Java J2EE related Interview Questions Asked.
      Questions like cross site scripting, etc might be asked even it is actually not implemented in the co.
      Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was good and quite smooth.
    It was very clear what their requirement were.
    The people whom all I meet during the process were nice.
    The interviewers were punctual. I liked this very much they respect time.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

3 rounds of interview 1) avp 2) VP 3) DIRECTOR
    The process of interview is fairly simple and easy. The focus is to check whether the candidate will be a right fit-ment for Citi