Citi Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Citi

3.1

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Completed by inexperienced staff in Tampa. They were on assignment and clearly were not looking for the right fit but completing the assignment. The questions were not difficult. Quick interview process.

Negotiation

No negotiation, was told offer was firm.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

First Was Written Test followed by Technical Interview which is most difficult part of Citi's Process.
    Then Managerial Interview followed by HR Interview which is lengthy o all and will take more than hour.

Interview Questions

• HR will ask you everything starting from your birth till date.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for 20% above market standards and they will negotiate and offer you at least 5%-7% above market standards

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in September 2013.

Interview

Detailed interview about process and people to test skills. Interview level is difficult. Have to prepare well before interview. Go through Job Description well. Apart from process related, general HR related questions and also people management questions are expected.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

quick, I already worked there in the past and had a connection . It was a fairly easy process , one on one interview with my old manager . early morning at 8 am and I got a call three weeks later

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

group discussion on a live topic, looking into how you present ideas and consider your mates ideas for overall good of the objective, also your interest in joining the company. After that personal interview mostly cv based and your past experiences

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

it was easiest and smoothest one in my life . two back to back technical interviews and the hr discussion. In two days got offer. Also may be due to urgent requirement they were doing so fast.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Firstly a written interview.
    It had simple questions on Core JAV and SQL.
    One algorithm was asked which was to be solved by Recursion
    In the face to face interview I was asked on Maps, Threads, Synchronization and DB indexes

Interview Questions

Expected package was more than offered package

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I was hired through a consultant while the centre was getting set up. Intrview process was fast and fairly simple. I went through 3 rounds without any HR involvement. I was keen on only a particular role for which I am currently working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

2 weeks

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Pune (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 50 days (As there were significant time taken in announcing the results) - interviewed at Citibank India in November 2013. There were 5 rounds :- 1 aptitude round, 2 technical interviews, 1 managerial round and finally the HR round. Bad experience:- I had to wait for 45 days(after voice offer) before getting the offer letter and finally the joining.

Interview Questions

• None were as such difficult. Some programs were asked to be written with different complexities(space, time) and good optimization. I felt that a bit difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not do any negotiation. I was very much satisfied with the salary.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Chennai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Interview was an amazing experience and one of the reasons I chose to take the job in a city I didnt want to live in initially. I was asked to visit the office and talk to the existing employees and that made me change my mind. The hiring manager was patient and reassuring to make the entire process easy on me.

Interview Questions

• A few probability based puzzles were quite tough to answer but I clearly mentioned that I shared my thought process and that helped.   Answer Question