Citi Assistant Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Assistant Vice President Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

HR is very slow and hard to get ahold of. Hiring process very lengthy and not streamlined at all. Definitely could use improvement in this area. Also no preference is given to internal development.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

I was brought in for 2 rounds of extensive interviews. Strangely, HR was not involved in the process whatsoever (from what I could tell). There was no formal schedule of interviewers - that part lacked organization - but they made a strong effort to see as many candidates 1-on-1 as possible. At least 4 interviews each round. Came away with a positive impression of the people there. Work culture seemed a bit intense, but that was expected. The negative part was a lack of communication after the interviews - I eventually did hear from them but I had to make several calls to get some answers. Despite some improvements that can be made to the process, my overall perception of the group was positive.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was the Risk Analytics Interview at Mumbai. They had a standard SAS and data sufficiency written test. Followed by a technical interview. For technical interview the person asked gave cases on various situations for data analysis and asked for solutions. most questions themselves were more complicated than the answer.

Interview Questions

• For technical interview the person asked gave cases on various situations for data analysis and asked for solutions. most questions themselves were more complicated than the answer.   1 Answer