Citi Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Branch Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Citi

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Applied via Citi.com website/Careers. Interviewed via phone by recruiter. Passed test on line. Interviewed in person by two local branch managers and a third time by area director.

Interview Questions

• How Many $million Ready To Bring Over During the first year. Available Passing within six months Series 6.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non existent.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

it takes a long time to get the offer even with the company. the hiring is about a month to a month and a half long. you have a phone interview with HR, then you must pass all the testing they give you and on top of that comes another interview with a DM. And then you wait for them to get back to you.

Negotiation

none you are offered a base pay and take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Dallas, TX).

Interview

At the time of application you''re required to complete an online assessment. I completed my application and assessment all in one day, in the morning. Later on that evening, I was contacted by a recruiter. At that time I was scheduled for an interview.

I met with the district officer. He was very direct and stern. Felt like I was in an integration. He asked questions such as:
    What are your current sales goals?
    What tactics do you use to achieve them?
    How do you coach your employees?
    What does you day look like?
    All of the questions were sales related. The DO is sales driven, NO EXCUSES.

This was the only interview. The process was less than a month from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What tactics do you use to achieve your goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

What was offered was fair.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Start out with a very basic phone interview, a little background info and very general questions about employment history, current compensation and reason you are looking for another place of employment. Followed by in person interview with hiring manager, then final interview with hirning managers supervisor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Some negotiation, will raise offer based on experience only.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Brooklyn, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Recruited off of monster.com. Went to centralized location where I was interviewed by current managers and area director. Asked the usual questions, what is my experience, how would I handle certain situations, what is important to me and where do I see myself in the next five years?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

asked me a lot of normal interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citi (McLean, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

I was already with the company and the interview was with the area director. Basically she wanted to know if I could coach people and to give her a time when I had a tough person to coach and what I did to bring them to where they needed to be.

Negotiation

They don't negotiate when you are from within. 5% max raise

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (Sacramento, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Place application, called for phone interview, then face to face with Area Manager. Then job offer in one day. Questions where behavior based and experience driven.

Interview Questions

• We all work with someone who might not be as ethical as we are. What was the issue and what did you do?   1 Answer
    • Can you tell me of a time you had to meet a deadline for a project. Tell me of a time you had this and what did you do to meet it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation available

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I interviewed at Citi (Pune (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

written followed by telephonic interview than main interview .
    interview was long and asked n no. of q which are realeted and unrelated as well

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi in September 2008.

Interview

The entire time, when I was being interviewed, the District Manager kept interrupting me by taking phone calls from his personal cell phone [among other annoyances] . The level of professionalism displayed by this District Manager was astonishing; All in the utmost, worst way possible.

This job just wasn't --to be put simply-- my cup of Tea.

The following day, I was called back; apologized to, praised, and then offered the job -- I declined the offer, given. I made contact with a CitiBank corporate manager, about the botched interview incident, and was told I'd receive a callback later that week. To this day, no callback... **Shrugs**

Interview Questions

I had just been offered a far opportunity [plus benefits i.e., comp. package, full all round health benefits, etc., etc...] elsewhere just a few hours prior to the callback for this one, plus the dude was an Ass -- wouldn't ever want to work along side him.