Citi Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Branch Manager Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Start out with a very basic phone interview, a little background info and very general questions about employment history, current compensation and reason you are looking for another place of employment. Followed by in person interview with hiring manager, then final interview with hirning managers supervisor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Some negotiation, will raise offer based on experience only.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

it takes a long time to get the offer even with the company. the hiring is about a month to a month and a half long. you have a phone interview with HR, then you must pass all the testing they give you and on top of that comes another interview with a DM. And then you wait for them to get back to you.

Negotiation

none you are offered a base pay and take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Applied via Citi.com website/Careers. Interviewed via phone by recruiter. Passed test on line. Interviewed in person by two local branch managers and a third time by area director.

Interview Questions

• How Many $million Ready To Bring Over During the first year. Available Passing within six months Series 6.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non existent.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I interviewed at Citi (Pune (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

written followed by telephonic interview than main interview .
    interview was long and asked n no. of q which are realeted and unrelated as well

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi in September 2008.

Interview

The entire time, when I was being interviewed, the District Manager kept interrupting me by taking phone calls from his personal cell phone [among other annoyances] . The level of professionalism displayed by this District Manager was astonishing; All in the utmost, worst way possible.

This job just wasn't --to be put simply-- my cup of Tea.

The following day, I was called back; apologized to, praised, and then offered the job -- I declined the offer, given. I made contact with a CitiBank corporate manager, about the botched interview incident, and was told I'd receive a callback later that week. To this day, no callback... **Shrugs**

Interview Questions

I had just been offered a far opportunity [plus benefits i.e., comp. package, full all round health benefits, etc., etc...] elsewhere just a few hours prior to the callback for this one, plus the dude was an Ass -- wouldn't ever want to work along side him.