Citi Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Baltimore, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. First I spoke with a recruiter, the recruiter forwarded the information to the management team and eventually I was interviewed. The interview was by telephone, and very short probably only half an hour. The tone was very casual and relaxed, the questions were formulaic.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was contacted by a staffing firm for the role, and then I was set up for an interview at Citi two weeks later. The first interview was with three people from the department.
    The second interview was with the CTO and it became more informal than formal soon into it. I was called with the offer the same afternoon.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to compose an email on paper based on the information given and what was the most important thing to take from the email.
      I was also asked how to copy + paste.
      I was asked my familiarity with Powerpoint, Excel and Sharepoint, which I showed examples.
      1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Fairly standard interview process. Was called in for initial interview with head of a particular group. Secondary interview was a panel of 3 senior group memebers. Thoughtful questions and realistic expectation setting

Interview Questions

• No 'ringer' questions or any out of the ordinary. Be ready to back up any skills you claim to have with practical demonstration.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very short - i accepted the first number

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Initially had a phone interview with HR that was about thirty minutes, not too bad. Was called back about a week later and had interviews with three hiring managers in total that were about thirty minutes each. These were more technical and difficult. I heard back 2-3 days after that I had received an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Florence, KY) in June 2014.

Interview

had both my bosses do an interview using the STAR method. It went great got the job. It was nice since I had worked with both of them in other projects so they already had an idea how hard I work.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process was normal process. HR contacted for normal questions; Phone interview by hiring managers; invite to onsite interview for around 4 hours. no special questions: about last working experience...

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (Buffalo, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

the interview process at Citi is pretty Straigthforward and simple ... Not a lot of complicated questions. and the management is open minded and willing to listen. If you end up being the best candidate for the position, they will follow through very quickly .. but the onboarding process could be a bit lengthier.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process was pleasant. One on One interview I was referred to the position so there was a different process. We talked about sports and sales. He explained the position and the expectations .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a stressful situation you had to overcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy negotiation the pay was what I expected

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview was thorough

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Standard interview process. Selected by HR for interview and went for interview. Went in and filled out questionable about my skillset and the discussed afterwards and then my resume. I got a call the following day that they would like to continue with me, should my paperwork all work out, as well as passing a background test and a drug test.

2 weeks later I was working at Citigroup.