Citi Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 2, 2017

2.7

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Phone interview followed by two on site interviews

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

The interview was arranged through phone and held at Citi's department office. There are 2 interviewers in total. However they were 1 to 1 interviews due to their busy schedule. One of the interviewers is my supervisor.

Interview Questions

• 90% of the questions are technical and related to my specialization. In-depth technical knowledge is required.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview was thorough

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process was normal process. HR contacted for normal questions; Phone interview by hiring managers; invite to onsite interview for around 4 hours. no special questions: about last working experience...

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Initially had a phone interview with HR that was about thirty minutes, not too bad. Was called back about a week later and had interviews with three hiring managers in total that were about thirty minutes each. These were more technical and difficult. I heard back 2-3 days after that I had received an offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

a super day interview with 6 managers. for each manager, they spent about 20 minutes describing what they do and how they corporate with one another. then 10 min asking questions. overall it was easy and friendly atmosphere. not many tough questions were asked

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi in January 2008.

Interview

Why did you select your undergraduate degree?
    Why did you choose your University?
    What are the main things you learned from your studies?
    Why did you pursue an MBA or BCom?
    Why did you select your particular concentration/major/stream?
    How do your studies relate to your career goals?
    How did you finance your studies?
    Which parts of your MBA/BCom Program did you enjoy the most?
    Which parts of your MBA Program/BCom did you enjoy the least?
    What have you learned in your degree program that has been most useful to you?
    Are your grades a good indication of your academic achievement?
    What did you learn from participation in extracurricular activities?
    Describe your most rewarding university experience.
    Has your coursework helped you in any way for this type of position and how so?
    Tell us about your study and work skills.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process was pleasant. One on One interview I was referred to the position so there was a different process. We talked about sports and sales. He explained the position and the expectations .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a stressful situation you had to overcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy negotiation the pay was what I expected

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (Buffalo, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

the interview process at Citi is pretty Straigthforward and simple ... Not a lot of complicated questions. and the management is open minded and willing to listen. If you end up being the best candidate for the position, they will follow through very quickly .. but the onboarding process could be a bit lengthier.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Warren, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

The first round was telephonic followed by a Face to face round. It took Citi about two weeks to set up the location and time of the interview. While the position is in Warren, NJ the face to face took place in NY.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult. The hiring manager did indicate that he is hiring for a few open roles but I did not expect them to take forever! It has been one month since my first round and I dont have an answer yet on the result! This is extremely unjust to the candidate   1 Answer