Citi Collections Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Collections Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2016

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tucson, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

very simple interview questions, STAR format, offered employment on the spot, very relaxed no pressure plenty of allotted time, reviews strong points in your interview, the only thing that wasn't great was going back and forth with a unsure start date, overall pleasant experience they promise opportunities to move up in the company

Interview Questions

• what was one time you experienced a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citi (Mesquite, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and the next day received an email that my credentials were currently under review. The next I was scheduled a phone interview where I was then invited to an on-site interview. They asked me a LOT of questions at the interview, about 2 days later I received an offer of employment and scheduled my drug screen and FBI background check. I start in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you saw an opportunity to make a process more simple, what was it and how did it make a positive impact   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to choose which shift I wanted, I did not attempt to negotiate pay.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

It wasn't long. Nice guy, easy to talk to. Interview was great overall. Everyone that I came in contact with was nice. Which is a plus for me coming from my rude previous employees

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Interview

Applied for collections in jacksonville Florida. The interview was very informal. Typical questions and then some background about the position applied for. The interview was done in the company cafeteria so it felt comfortable. I hope I get the position I applied for was told I would something in 5-10 days.

Interview Questions

• How well do you adapt to change.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Irving, TX).

Interview

very simple interview basic scenario questions. almost all the questions began with tell me about a time. I had to take an assesment prior to interview it was pretty common sense.

Negotiation

no negotiation. pay was either you take it or leave.

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Florence, KY) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online, had to pass through questionnaire. Came in for interview a week later. The training classes are pre scheduled so it can take a while to start depending on when you interview. I had to wait almost a month.All of the questions are situation-based and simulation type questions. Have some scenarios in mind from your previous work experiences where you were helpful, empathetic, overcame objections (huge skill in collections).

Interview Questions

• All of the questions are situational.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate a lot, there is a lot of room to negotiate and I didn't at the time and regretted it deeply.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tucson, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and quick. The manager that interviewed me was very pleasant but professional. questions were the basics. hey hired me on the spot and gave me a schedule.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you spoke to a customer who was upset?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gray, TN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (Gray, TN) in February 2010.

Interview

First interview is a phone interview. If that goes well the company will invite you to come for a face to face interview on site. They also require fingerprinting to be done on site and a drug test which is handled off site.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate