Citi Interview Questions in Columbus, OH | Glassdoor

Citi Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

2.2

Hedge Fund Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I received a request for the interview about a month or so after applying online. The online application was easy and took only a few minutes. The interview was scheduled for a week or so after the phone call. Relatively straight forward interview. I met with two AVPs at their Columbus, OH location. It was very standard interview fare. The panel interview made it nice too. At times it was much more of a discussion and less of an interview.

Interview Questions

• -Tell us about how your experience in [past job] prepared you for this role.
      -Why did you apply to this role?
      -What do you know about hedge funds?
      Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Columbus, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

I had 5 interviews with management. Two of the interviews were technical interviews. Two interviews with Directors. One interview with a Managing Director. No real gotcha questions. Interviews were no more than 45 minutes each. I was hired basically after the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your skill sets.   1 Answer

Payment Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi (Columbus, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

You are asked if you are knowledgeable with Microsoft Office, are to take a keying test, and asked about schedule availability, and whether you can work weekends and can come in early on Holidays.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to stay late if we have system issues?   1 Answer

Hedge Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Columbus, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

Couple of interviews to get a feel for you and your fund admin aptitude. Can't BS and can't get flustered. Since I applied for a contract position, I interviewed directly with the senior VP. Had to have a pocket face the entire time. He caught me on some BSs so it took them a while to contact me back. Just have to go in there with a positive attitude and don't lie.

Portfolio Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Columbus, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

Manager was late and gave me 10 minutes. She basically did not care and just wanted some cheap labor and told me that the job was going to be boring.

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Columbus, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone interview first. Then in person interview, perhaps with one or two people. No one has experience in Fund Accounting coming off the street, so no technical questions are asked. More about your career interests, etc. You need a business background. A few behavioral questions are asked, but it varies greatly.

Interview Questions

• Why should we NOT hire you?   1 Answer