Citi Commodities Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Commodities Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Citi

Commodity Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Submit resume and online application. First round interview was over the phone with a person in the department. Next round would be coming down to office for a career day. That consists of multiple interviews with multiple people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Commodity Analyst Interview

Interview

I received an email requesting a phone interview. I accepted, but did not hear anything back. The interview was not behavioral at all and immediately began with technical questions. I reached out and still received no response.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a round-robin system with 4 different managers. Each of the 4 managers had a technical exercise as well as some behavioral/fit related questions. The technical part was an Excel Spreadsheet exercise, an option trader exercise, and a settlement exercise. None were too tough, just critical thinking.

Interview Questions

• An Excel spreadsheet exercise related to derivative transactions and settlements. Excel is tough because either you know the functions and formulas, or you don't.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Commodities Analyst Interview

Interview

First round: Phone interview on a Friday
    Hiring manager go through your resume and ask you some questions, then introduces job duties, and something about the commodities.
    I was asked questions about my project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Very brief phone interview with someone who had gone through the training program and was working at the commodities trading desk. Pretty conversational and mostly asked questions about why I was interested in the field.