Citi Control Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Control Officer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.7

Control Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I had 3 interviews total, one with the hiring manager, a peer interviewer and the hiring managers huger up.

Interview Questions

• How would you define risk and some ways you think they can/ should be mitigated?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I expected a certain title and certain amount of money appropriate for that title. HR called me to negotiate and asked me what do I want as a salary. I responded an amount that was appropriate for the level and title I applied and interviewed for. They offered me 2 titles lower and we negotiated between 35-45 k. This was disappointing at best.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Met with hiring manager, his boss and then 3 eventual team members. It was a very snowy day but they didn't want to cancel the interview. After seeing their calendars after I was hired, I know why. It would have taken forever to reschedule!

Interview Questions

• Why I was looking to leave my current employer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

I spent the entire day interviewing with four different officers. I thought that interviews went very well, as they went really smoothly, but it took Citi more than two months to finally give an offer to someone else, who in the end declined it. Howeve, I must stress, the interviews were very pleasant as well as the interviewers. no tricky questions, all straight questions.

Interview Questions

• Other than the position in discussion, what would be your dream job?   Answer Question