Citi Corporate Banking Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 30, 2017

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citi (Miami, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I was mainly asked questions about my resume and past experiences. I was also asked why Citi and why corporate banking. I got the interview after applying at school and I was interviewed by two people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through my university. Was asked to do two 30 min phone calls, one right after the other. Asked me behavioral questions from my resume (leadership, etc) and some technical questions. Technical questions were rather tricky- how to value a firm, etc

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a senior associate and a analyst. Very chill and casual. The two guys joked around a lot. Asked me if I can't say anything on my resume, how would I introduce myself. Spent lots of time talking about what I liked to do in my free time. Really wanted to see a fit for the culture. Other questions included: why corporate banking, your favorite and least favorite part of my last summer internship, and a specific example I talked about in my cover letter.

Interview Questions

• I said I liked to take on responsibilities, and was asked immediately why do you like to take on responsibilities.   1 Answer

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I was given two 30 minute interviews by 2 associate's in the CBD in the offices in London. Both were very friendly and engaging. They asked a mix of technical and personal questions, but nothing too hard as it was a first round interview.

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Online application submitted followed by a telephone interview. Telephone interview was more conversational, in terms of job interest and what you know on the role with a few questions on your reasoning style. Overall, telephone interview is quite straight forward if you know what the job entails.
    Assessment Centre had a typical interview process:
    1. A case study with a prep time of 55min
    2. Classical Competency Interview
    3. Discussion on 3 topics on the day's newspaper
    4. Numerical test

Interview Questions

• The interviews were all right, but quite difficult to get a sense how you fared.
      1.Case study presentation lasts about 15min and Q&A for the remaining 15 min. It depends on how you present your case and how you steer it and questions usually come along those lines. There is usually one pitfall in the case study and it is important to find it out, because you will be tested on this.
      2. Competency interview is fine, with the stereotypical questions.
      3. Conversational interview on commercial acumen is just how much you know on the subject. A bit hard to prepare, just what you have been following lately.
      Overall, quite good experience but difficult to gauge your performance on the spot.   Answer Question

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very fast from I submitted my application to the first round interview to the assessment centre. Though the hiring decision following the assessment centre took quite long time.

Different exercises and interviews was conducted at the AC, including group exercise, competency interview, presentation, case study and report.