Citi Credit Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 13, 2017

2.8

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi in May 2017.

Interview

I got an email from HR and asked me if I am interested in Credit Line Management position. Then I was scheduled an interview with a manger. It was a phone screen. I though it would cover behavioral questions. But all questions are technical questions and I did not answer well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citi in November 2016.

Interview

after attending an info session of citi at school, first apply online, then receive an e-mail from HR to schedule the interview time.the first round of the interview is a behavioral interview

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Hagerstown, MD) in July 2013.

Interview

Way too long. Did not provide any status throughout the whole process. A little bit unprofessional, manager answered the phone twice while interviewing me. Manager of the team is who interviews you.

Interview Questions

• Is the customer always right?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi in September 2009.

Interview

I sent and resume to one of their secretary and got the interview. It was a quantitative interview. I went to their office and had an hour interview. The interview was consisted of c++ question, math, stat, and some finance. But all are pretty basic questions. The interviewee was very nice.

Interview Questions

• give you a page of c++ codes, you need to write the output   Answer Question
    • what is a lognormal random variable times a lognormal random variable   Answer Question
    • compare the price of future and forward   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

personal interview 3rounds

Credit Analyst Interview

Interview

HR communicate then the boss and maybe his co-workers, i believe the process is good roganized

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got the offer and accepted

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

My interview process was 5 months from application to hire.... by the time the recruiter called me I had trouble remembering what job they were calling about! One face to face interview by manager prior to being offered position. Culture and ability to get along with (aka: interact with difficult people) others was most important.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, their initial offer was great!

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi in April 2012.

Interview

interview goes fluently. First round phone interviewed by HM, then onsite takes a whole day, seeing different team members. They are all friendly. Being asked technical questions, brain teaser question. Explained one or two projects on resume. Some basic behavior questions.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in September 2010.

Interview

First an HR person contacted me to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview I was contacted a few days later to set up an in person interview. The interview consisted of two people. They took turns asking questions. Some very job specific.

Interview Questions

• Use two words to describe yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted the offer after 24 hours and did not try to negotiate. I would suggest trying to negotiate salary.