Citi Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Citi

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

when I finally got an interview after applying several times this older unfriendly manager looked like he was going to keel over and die. he looked tired and had no interest in me.

Interview Questions

• Not too many questions, he just explained to job role.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews. In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi in October 2015.

Interview

Dont forget to fully complete all steps and submit your app to get a call back. Then theres an assessment. If you pass hr will call you for a phone interview. If you pass that then you will get another callback to schedule a face to face interview that usually lasts about an hour. Dont forget to answer in complete format and ask questions afterward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would handle this situation... Client calls in and wants to close his account.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Tucson, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a same day callback and had an interview scheduled the next day. Went in and interviewed and they called with a job offer before I even got back home.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was easy and casual. There were 2 rounds of Interviews with two levels of management. The discussion was mostly about previous employment and education. It was more like a casual discussion than an interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to link the economic crisis to the growth of the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (San Antonio, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Efficient, thorough, perfect length of time, the interviewer was honest and upfront, questions that were asked pertained to the job, questions that i had were answered, I enjoyed the interviewer and the interview process. The initial phone interview was not too time consuming.

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citi (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Did the application the process took two days to get a email I schedule a phone interview and I passed the phone interview now I have to do the face to face so hopefully I get the job

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Citi (Florence, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied on Friday morning and got an invitation to do a phone interview that evening. Scheduled the phone interview for Monday and that was about 10-15 min...but they were 30 min late. Anywho, that went well and I was scheduled for an interview today. Lasted about 2 hours and after they had me meet with HR who formally offered me the job contingent on a good background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a quick decision that might not have been best...how did you fix the issue and what did you learn?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citi (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

My phone interview is today. Any suggestions? I am quite nervous and need any recommendations before noon. Getting this job eod make all the difference.. Right now I am at a dead end job working horrible hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

First you apply online, submit your resume, answer a questionnaire, and do a skills quiz. If they like your qualifications and how you responded, you do an over the phone interview. They call you and they ask you some more, in-depth questions about yourself. It takes about 15 minutes. If they like how that went, then they schedule you for and in person interview. You go to the call center and interview with one of the team leaders of whatever department you will be going into. They describe the position and more about the job and ask you various questions. Once that is complete, you will hear back within 7 days.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you think will be challenging with this position?   1 Answer