Citi Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2016

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2016.

Interview

Group Interview with 10 candidates in the room. Included ice breaker activity, group activity, role play and then one on one interview. There were about 6 staff onlooking and assessing our performance. Overall a good experience, considering this was my first proper interview it gave me a good insight of how things were.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was horrendous. I was grilled about things that were irrelevant to the role. I felt that they had made up their minds before I even entered the room and the interview was a formality to cover themselves legally. The person interviewing was condescending and slightly full of herself and I felt uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• If you were approached by someone in the street who wanted information about clients what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (Florence, KY) in September 2015.

Interview

The person who interviewed me was boring and basic and led me on to think I had the job with no question on to find out I didn't the questions where very personal Im actually glad I didn't get the job because I'm sure I would have hated the whole experience

Interview Questions

• Did you and your past coworkers have a relationship outside of work   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process was friendly and inviting. The interviewer had a relax approach which wasn't at all uncomfortable. The interviewer asked the right probing questions to reassure that I was the right fit for the job. The interviewer was presented as a good reflection of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to be a customer service agent?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Citi (Florence, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied on Friday morning and got an invitation to do a phone interview that evening. Scheduled the phone interview for Monday and that was about 10-15 min...but they were 30 min late. Anywho, that went well and I was scheduled for an interview today. Lasted about 2 hours and after they had me meet with HR who formally offered me the job contingent on a good background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a quick decision that might not have been best...how did you fix the issue and what did you learn?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citi (Makati City (Philippines)) in June 2013.

Interview

The recruiters have their checklist with them for the non-negotiable items that they need to ask during the interview, including the shifting schedule, min salary, CSAT/NPS experience etc. And if you pass the intial interview you will be asked to take on a written exam then will proceed with the 2nd round of interview. Then the hiring manager will also do an interview after you were endorsed by the the recruitment specialist.

Anonymous Employee in Gray, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Gray, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

I waited in the lobby and then a manager came and retrieved me and we talked about the job together on the walk to his office...once there he told me about the job and we talked about my previous work experiences...He explained what Citi expects from their employees, and then we talked a little bit about other previous work experiences, especially the areas I lived . From the end of the conversation, he didn't right out say it, but he sounded like he was saying I had a strong chance of being hired. After 2 weeks, I ended up getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Q: "How much do you know about Citi?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gray, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citi (Gray, TN) in November 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called and asked a series of questions about my previous work history before telling me about the position, the benefits and the paid training for the position. The recruiter was very friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. I believe his name was Nick or Nate?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a decision too quickly, how did you approach this, what was the result?

Why do you want to work for citi?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gray, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Gray, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

When you first apply you take a phone interview, then once you complete that interview and was successful you will set up a face to face interview with 1 or 2 manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you resolve the matter.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Very simple. It was a 1:1 interview with one of their senior floor managers. Gentleman was actually quite pleasant and situation was quite low-stress. The interviewer actually read through an additional page of questions silently and when he suddely crinkled that page up and trashed it, I was surprised. He explained that the several questions on that page were meant for someone brand new to call center work and he felt it would have been insulting my many years of experience by asking them. I found that actually to be very nice, being thought of a real person with a background instead of just a name on a sheet of paper.

Interview Questions

• To think of a time a customer asked me to do something that was against company policy   1 Answer