Citi Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.4

65 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2017.

Interview

Long process, applied for a position and got rejected. They called me back 1 month later for another position. After a month without news, they told me to do an interview and took only 2 weeks to have a formal offer from them

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi in October 2015.

Interview

Dont forget to fully complete all steps and submit your app to get a call back. Then theres an assessment. If you pass hr will call you for a phone interview. If you pass that then you will get another callback to schedule a face to face interview that usually lasts about an hour. Dont forget to answer in complete format and ask questions afterward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would handle this situation... Client calls in and wants to close his account.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

when I finally got an interview after applying several times this older unfriendly manager looked like he was going to keel over and die. he looked tired and had no interest in me.

Interview Questions

• Not too many questions, he just explained to job role.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews. In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (San Antonio, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Efficient, thorough, perfect length of time, the interviewer was honest and upfront, questions that were asked pertained to the job, questions that i had were answered, I enjoyed the interviewer and the interview process. The initial phone interview was not too time consuming.

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Tucson, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a same day callback and had an interview scheduled the next day. Went in and interviewed and they called with a job offer before I even got back home.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Johnson City, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

When i walked through the doors i was nervous, but the security guy at the front desk was nice and polite. My interview was scheduled for 11am and I got there at about 10:40am and waited for about 25-30 minutes. I was advised the interview process would take about an hour, i was very properly prepared.

Interview Questions

• What would i do in a situation where the member has not paid for there card in a moth or so and they are very behind on there bill, and it was the day i had to call them. How would i handle the situation?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2016.

Interview

Group Interview with 10 candidates in the room. Included ice breaker activity, group activity, role play and then one on one interview. There were about 6 staff onlooking and assessing our performance. Overall a good experience, considering this was my first proper interview it gave me a good insight of how things were.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gray, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Gray, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a telephone interview and a personal interview. Was told I would be contacted with a hire date. Gave them 2 weeks and I contacted them and was told the training class was full and would be notified in several months for the next class!

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citi (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

My phone interview is today. Any suggestions? I am quite nervous and need any recommendations before noon. Getting this job eod make all the difference.. Right now I am at a dead end job working horrible hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.   2 Answers