Citi Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.8

Commercial Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I had an on campus interview, which was mostly behavioral and some technical. Then I had a superday about a month later. Three 30 minute interviews, one of them was technical but not too bad. Then a group case study which ended with a presentation I received my offer two days after the superday!

Interview Questions

• What role do you play in teams?
      Tell me about your resume.
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Irving, TX).

Interview

Initial interview; not selected. Networking through contacts made at the interview led to applying to a specific job. Two weeks later, phone interview with basic technical Info Sec questions. One week later phone interview with direct manager, same stock questions. One week later video conference with the Director of IS, several deeper tech questions and culture/behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• You need to compress and encrypt data for transmission, which do you do first and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little leeway from HR- git the impression that the standard scale + salary history establish starting wage.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward. Applied through a career fair at school. Got an on-campus interview that week. Then had a phone behavioral interview and a longer skype interview which included some technical questions. Got invited to a super day two weeks later in Dallas. Flew to the office in the morning, had 3 one-on-one interviews, combination of behavioral and technical (mostly behavioral) and then a group case study presentation. Received an offer the following week.

IT Project Manager, PMO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Irving, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

30 Minute phone interview with hiring manager. Then In 3 days an in-person interview was held at the job location and Hiring Manager, Potential Stakeholder & PMO lead all attended the interview simultaneously. It was relaxed and everyone made me feel very comfortable. Took another 3 weeks to process the paperwork for background check & schedule the drug test.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle Stress; Conflicting Priorities & trouble with potential missing delivery dates.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes there was with the service provider's rate since this was for a contract position from Dell working at Citi.

Senior Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi (Irving, TX).

Interview

Interview as handled the direct manager for the position, and basically he was looking someone with overall experience for Credit Review, who can start new process, for the mortgage, specially for Home Equity.

Interview Questions

• How can you make a positive difference at Citi ?   1 Answer

Citi Response

Jul 1, 2016 – Global Recruitment VP

Welcome to the Citi team!

I T Business Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keller, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Keller, TX).

Interview

The WORST in communication. I've interviewed a couple times here and they can't even bother to send you a rejection letter. I've even had an interview cancelled and didn't receive a notice.

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citi (Mesquite, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and the next day received an email that my credentials were currently under review. The next I was scheduled a phone interview where I was then invited to an on-site interview. They asked me a LOT of questions at the interview, about 2 days later I received an offer of employment and scheduled my drug screen and FBI background check. I start in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you saw an opportunity to make a process more simple, what was it and how did it make a positive impact   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to choose which shift I wanted, I did not attempt to negotiate pay.

Auditor III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The interviews process was great! Two phone interviews and a face to face interview was in the process. The recruitment team was fast in setting up interviews and it didn't take long for a decision to be made.

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

same as other company . First technical interview once first round completed then Sme level interview with all type of coding then management lever interview. At last with hr to discuss salary final

Monitor Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi (Carrollton, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

First screening by phone.
    With some questions very basic according to the profile
    Then in the interview, I call to the coordinator of the hiring process, working for a Recruiter. He was my walk in person. He came with the manager of the IT Producction Department
    Security man, gave me an ID for open doors and lift
    In the interview room, the Manager of Productions talk with me and then asked somethings about the charge they are looking for.
    Then, another Supervisor, from Networking Department came another interview and confirmed I was able for the role.

Interview Questions

• About the time of experience   1 Answer