Citi Interview Questions in Dublin, Co. Dublin | Glassdoor

2.8

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Full Stack Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2017.

Interview

- Simple Codility test
    - Quick interview with a manager and a senior developer.

The manager described a lot about working environment, the development process, languages, libraries, tools and so forth.
    Very good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What's the scope of this keyword in an anonymous function in JS   Answer Question

DCC Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was quite standard and consisted of 4 main parts:
    1. Introduction of the interviewers (2 people), their roles in the Citi and in the department (the interviewers were quite young, very nice and friendly)
    2. Then I was asked to tell about myself, my qualifications and experience
    3.After that I was asked if I have an idea about key responsibilities of the role I was applied for, if I used to work in a team and if it was successful and I was encouraged to give some examples.
    So the interview was very positive until the end part.
     4. At the end some formal questions were asked (when I could start and if I'm eligible to work in Ireland)
    I suppose it was the essential information (I need a spouse work permit), as the contact person said that she will let her chef know about this issue and it was quite the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer alone or in groups?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2017.

Interview

Long process, applied for a position and got rejected. They called me back 1 month later for another position. After a month without news, they told me to do an interview and took only 2 weeks to have a formal offer from them

Digital Marketing Manager (SEO) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position through the corporate site. The position was advertised as being in Dublin/Belfast. I was emailed back by an assistant and told I had been selected for a phone interview. I had queried whether the role could be located in Dublin as it was not clear from the job description. They said no, that the role was in Belfast. Soon after, I was told that the hiring manager in fact wanted to meet me in Dublin and they didn't require me to do a phone interview which I thought was a positive sign. So after that confusion, the interview itself was fine but I felt that I had not received a lot of information from HR regarding the position. When I met with the hiring manager I was told that the position was actually at executive level, despite extensive years of experience being listed in the job requirements. I did not receive feedback for over 2 weeks and had to phone HR myself (after emailing twice) to find out that I did not get the position. The company seems like it would be a great place to work but I did find them lacking with regards sufficient information for candidates.

Interview Questions

• Share how you would build an effective SEO strategy   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2017.

Interview

there were several steps. first was phone interview with HR. And then when i pased, i was interviewed by two business managers via video conference. and the last interview was by the director.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was relatively straightforward, mainly on what you did during your course and questions related to the job I applied.

The interviewing session took place at their Dublin office and the session took place in one of their meeting rooms. There were 2 interviewers and they are really friendly, you are free to ask them any questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you determine counterparty credit risk exposure?   Answer Question

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

One hour competency interview with the lead of newly established small team of BAs within IT. The interview was first of two stage process. One month after the interview I heard nothing even after contacting HR. Appalling!

Asset Servicing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2017.

Interview

I got a call from HR and they did a quick interview asking a few questions about my previous professional experience and why I wanted to get this job.
    The same day, I got another call confirming an interview in the Dublin office with a Senior Manager.

There were two people in this interview, the senior manager and other person from the team.
    The interview was mainly about telling them different situations that I faced on my previous work and how I performed

Interview Questions

• - Resume review
      - Explaining a situation where I faced a problem, how I solved it and which recognition I got for it.
      - Example of working under pressure
      - Example of dealing with tight deadlines   Answer Question

TTS Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2017.

Interview

Online application, numerical test, telephone interview, assessment centre. Assessment centre was half a day long with three interviews a case study and a group exercise. Some members of our group make errors like not listening to the questions asked, interrupting team mates, not working together which is the opposite of what they wanted you to do. Interviewers were nice but difficult to read.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2017.

Interview

General phone call with why you want to join and why the specific role interests you. First round face to face and then second round (pointless same questions as first) face to face. First round of interviewers were fantastic explaining the role and being straight forward with everything but the second round of interviewers were just time difficult, time wasting and rude.