Citi Interview Questions in Dublin, Co. Dublin | Glassdoor

Updated May 2, 2017

2.7

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

One hour competency interview with the lead of newly established small team of BAs within IT. The interview was first of two stage process. One month after the interview I heard nothing even after contacting HR. Appalling!

Asset Servicing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2017.

Interview

I got a call from HR and they did a quick interview asking a few questions about my previous professional experience and why I wanted to get this job.
    The same day, I got another call confirming an interview in the Dublin office with a Senior Manager.

There were two people in this interview, the senior manager and other person from the team.
    The interview was mainly about telling them different situations that I faced on my previous work and how I performed

Interview Questions

• - Resume review
      - Explaining a situation where I faced a problem, how I solved it and which recognition I got for it.
      - Example of working under pressure
      - Example of dealing with tight deadlines
      Answer Question

TTS Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2017.

Interview

Online application, numerical test, telephone interview, assessment centre. Assessment centre was half a day long with three interviews a case study and a group exercise. Some members of our group make errors like not listening to the questions asked, interrupting team mates, not working together which is the opposite of what they wanted you to do. Interviewers were nice but difficult to read.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2016.

Interview

I think they are very biased

First and foremost , I will like to say I don't believe Citibank is an equal opportunity employer based on my experience with the application process.
    I applied for the Senior Associate role in the month of November 2016 where I was invited for a phone call with the Hiring Manager In the US whom I believed was impressed with me. I was told that I was supposed to have been invited to the Dublin office for a face to face interview before talking with Didi, however I was only invited for a second round phone call interview on the 6th of December 2016.
    I observed that my status was updated on the 17th of January 2017 and my status was still active even up until the 26th of January when I was called by an internal recruiter about another role I decided to inquire about the previous application in which she said she had mailed the recruiter in charge of the Senior Associate role as she couldn't see any update on the system perhaps the role was on hold. To my utmost surprise I suddenly recieved a message saying my CV doesn't match the job requirement which sounds so bizarre to me. You don't say someone's CV doesn't match a role after doing 2 interviews.
    I will like to state for a fact that as a professional in my field and with my years of experience these process is act of prejudice, unfair and very subjective.

Interview Questions

• Just talk me through your CV. Do you know what AML and KYC means   1 Answer

Academy Analyst- Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were very nice. They went through my CV with me. Asked me about my previous experiences. No technical questions were asked. This was followed by a group exercise where they we were given a simple case study to solve. This was followed by a presentation of the results.

Interview Questions

• Why Citi?
      Describe a situation of conflict with your manager.
      What will you do if you are not successful in this interview?
      Answer Question

AML Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online through recruter, got a call from agency on Tuesday, interview was scheduled for Friday, had an interview with two employees who were in their late 20s, interview lasted around 25-30 minutes, classical 2-1 questions, it was obvious that they didn't had experience in HR and management

Treasury & Trade Solutions Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2016.

Interview

Firstly had to complete some online literacy and numerical tests. Following these I had 2, 30 minute phone interviews, one after the other. These calls focused on competency based questions, how do you like to be managed, how do you manage your time etc.

Following these two phone interviews I was invited to attend a 'superday' which consisted of three interviews and a group presentation.

Interview Questions

• What market events do you think is going effect trade in the near future?   Answer Question
    • Tell me 3 things you liked and disliked about a previous role?   Answer Question

Banking Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a prolonged process and took a number of weeks between application, first contact or first phone interview, confirmation I had been selected for the "Assessment Centre". The Assessment centre included two separate interviews with senior management, three aptitude tests and a group task. It took four hours in total and as could be expected after a long four hours of being scrutinised it is very tiring. The HR manager was extremely professional and very good at getting the 16 of us to relax and get comfortable and also the senior managers were very nice and personable. The offices are incredible and I would say the most impressive offices I have seen in Dublin, I really wanted this job!!

Interview Questions

• The interviews were both different as one was a competency based interview revolving around experience and how I have dealt with various things in the past such as conflict in the work place and coping with pressure in pressurised environments. The second was more focused on personal attributes and what has essentially shaped me into the person I am and to see if that would be a good fit with the company.   1 Answer

Asset Servicing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2015.

Interview

Initial (very brief) phone screening with recruiter, then just one interview with the VP of the area that I was applying for.
    The interview process was a breeze really, did not get asked too many questions and the interviewer was friendly.
    However, was sold a totally different vision of the company and the role/opportunity for growth.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of banking/markets   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2015.

Interview

Completed application early in the year, very slow recruitment process consisted of two online tests, one phone interview and then a two final in house back to back interviews.

When brought into office was seated in room with other applicants. They were all very anti social and created an awkward atmosphere, not a competitive one. Brought into interview with department manager and then another interview after with another member of the department.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about Citi?   1 Answer