Citi Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2.8

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Phone interview first. Then another interview with HR manager. After that I had an interview with other Assistants , they gave you a better understanding of the position and finally the interview with the top executive .

Negotiation

Fast

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Roseland, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

Relatively easy; met with two people in the same day. Receptionist was very friendly. Waited about a month; took drug test in Long Island City, NY.; not much paper work to fill out...made you feel very comfortable...if you do your job and what is expected, you will do well. The people are great to work with.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions; nothing out of the ordinary. Basically talked more about the company and didn't ask very many questions. They mostly asked about job experience, your skill set pertaining to the positon.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citi (Warren, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

very detailed and straight forward. Focuses on your experience and what you have to offer the company. Employer focuses highly on your skill set and ability to work independent and in a team setting with minimal supervision. Overall experience was informative more like a meet and greet. Once you are selected to interview the team ensures you feel welcomed and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the position?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi in December 2010.

Interview

Initially was contacted by recruiting department based out of New York to set up a phone screen. The phone screen was conducted by the recruiting specialist; then details of the phone screen were passed along to the hiring manager to determine if an in-person interview would be granted.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with creating/manipulating presentations?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working within an environment where there tends to be "fire drills" (i.e. unexpected/urgent situations that arise)?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much to be negotiated in terms of salary as I was informed that my current status had surpassed the max to be paid for the position; therefore I was told what the max was and was given the opportunity to decline moving forward or to continue with a face-to-face interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

The Hiring Process was quick. 1 Phone Interview with the HR Representative. In Person interview with 1 to 3 individuals within 2 days and hired by the 4th day from Phone Interview.

Interview Questions

• We aren't here to baby sit. Can you provide examples of your efficiency and your independent work style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Streamlined and painless. They offered higher than expected. Accepted Offer.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with managing director, director, admin assistant and financial analysts.

Negotiation

was not able to negotiate. Salary was predetermined

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very standard and efficient.. I recieved a call from the recruiter and was scheduled within a week for a one on one directly with the hiring manger. It was a pleasant experience

Negotiation

They were open but a slight amount

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Received an email from HR Recruiter for an in person interview. Discussed open E.A. role. Met with business manager on second round interview. Third round met with 3 or 4 group members including other assistant and bankers I would support. Received an offer two weeks after last interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Solid offer, no negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Long Island City, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Went in for interview with CAO and team members I would be working with. Ended up getting hired for a different role because they though I was too smart to be an EA. You have to take a drug test and go for fingerprinting and an agency was chosen for me to work with that was on their approved list.

Interview Questions

• How long I've been doing what I do? Where did I see myself in five years? Why would I want to work for Citi?   1 Answer