Citi Finance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Finance Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2016

3.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

The hiring process was very efficient. The time between the first phone interview and their final decision and offer was very little. The phone interview that I had initially was difficult but also very helpful. I was given some resume tips which definitely proved to be very useful. In both interviews I was asked a lot of financial questions and given simple cases to analyze. The second round of interviews was very nicely organized and allowed me to get a better idea of the people that work in the company and of the exact character of the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you see happening next with the economy as reflected by the current crisis?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

Three face to face interview stages, each with two interviewers normally from different teams i.e. not necessarily direct line management. Increasing seniority at each stage (VPs at first stage, SVPs at second and Directors at the third). Coordinated by the recruitment agent at first, then HR. Accommodating of requests to hold interviews outside of normal working hours.

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in October 2012.

Interview

Received 45 minute interview as part of on-campus recruiting. Interviewer seemed very arrogant and not interested in getting to know me. I felt very disengaged and was very glad when the interview was over

Interview Questions

• Help me decide whether you'd be a good fit to work in a city   1 Answer

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in April 2008.

Interview

It's basic a skill test, they ask a lot if ratio analysis. It's very like the question on the CFA exam. If you pass the exam, it would be very easy for you to pass it. The manager is very nice. They then contact me after a week.

Interview Questions

• If you can only chose two financial statement. Which two would you like to use?   1 Answer

Finance Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online and interviewed in NYC.