Citi IT Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi IT Analyst Interview Questions

2.9

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

Got the interview from school career fair and had the interview right after. Very little technical questions, mostly behavior questions.
The interviewer asked very detailed questions about previous projects. Also asked about team work experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Was working as a consultant earlier so I knew well the systems and procedures and managers. I had face to face with hiring manager and another manager. It was more of a formality as I was sure to be onboarded based on my consultants job.

Interview Questions

• database questions, It was technical and related to the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Bargain well at the time of appointment, as increases will be non existent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Irving, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

it was professional and informative I learned a lot from it. I know what to do next time. I know what to expect and how to handle it. I will be very prepared.

Interview Questions

• give me an example of a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you resolve the situtuion   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Irving, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied via my undergrad university's on-campus career system, I interviewed once on-campus and was invited to the Super Day, where I did two interviews. The on-campus interview was more of an initial screening while the Super Day (at Citi's office) was more behavioral-based.

Interview Questions

• Why does your background make you a good fit for the program?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied through my university job portal, on campus interview, then superday with 4-5 people

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

Enthusiastic interviewers. HR a bit disorganized in interview process, but still were very kind. Enjoyed company presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi (Sioux Falls, SD) in March 2010.

Interview

Created a profile on the Company Site in order to apply for posted positions. Applied for many and was contacted for a few as a potential, some were simply rejected but I was informed either way. I was contacted by an HR Recruiter and directed on setting up an interview.

Interview Questions

• Under what directory in UNIX is the password file stored, and how is it stored   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

we had an online test on campus in which around 250 candidates appeared..35 were shortlisted for the interviews...there were 3 interview rounds out of which 2 were technical and 1 hr round..finally 6 were selected for the internship..the written round had a mix of aptitude, English, as well as technical mcqs and also 2 coding questions..

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

Simple test that queries your knowledge on SQL, Singleton patterns (OO Design) and a few "riddle-type" questions. Mainly to see if you have a decent programming background.

After you pass the test you're pretty much handed a job offer if they like you. If not, tough luck haha.

Interview Questions

• Write an algorithm that will maximize profit over some historic stock data.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

The 45 min phone interview was mostly technical. On-site mass interview with multiple steps, from 9am to 4pm. Interviewed by about about 5 people sequentially, with technical and personality aspects distributed in about equal parts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Bulk hiring process.