Citi Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online through school's career page, and got an interview after about 6 months.
3 rounds of interview. all of them were very friendly. heard back after 2 weeks

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted Resume > First Round On Campus Interview > Superday (consist of two interviews) > offer extended. Overall interview process was very pleasant. Recruiters never try to intimidate you. They all asked questions pertaining to fit.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Phone call. All behavioral questions. The person seemed like she had a list of questions and just asked all the questions listed. It is an average interview experience but the person was uninterested and tired.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Buffalo, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Selected for first Round on-campus interview with two Citi Buffalo managers. All fit questions - definitely required a lot of research and develop a genuine interest in working for Citi. Then selected for second round on-site interview. Spoke with two VPs from different divisions, no technical questions. All fit and behavioral questions, a very pleasant experience going through the application process. Received offer 2-3 weeks after the on site interviews.

Interview Questions

• What division are you interested in?
      What do you know about Citi and this internship program?
      What are your technical skills?
      What do you do in leadership roles on campus?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Not really a true interview because it was just during the career fair I attended, but when I went up to a recruiter they seemed to have a list of questions they were supposed to ask and I totally blanked at all of them; my fault. I guess just know your stuff before you talk to a recruiter from them.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about leadership roles, past internships, and personal projects you've worked on.
      2. In terms of iOS, what is a delegate?
      3. What is an abstract class?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

half an hour, one to one on campus interview. About the math test, you are given a piece of paper and a pen to finish it. The interviewer is very nice. You could ask him if you do not know how to answer the math problem..............................................................

Interview Questions

• 2 parts, one for 4 math problems, one question based on your resume(tell me one familiar experience on your resume)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

one on campus interview and then a superday in NYC. On campus interview was with 2 people from the division I applied for. Superday was four rounds of interviews (25 min each). Two behavioral, one technical, and then a case study.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have been working in a group where one person was not doing what they were supposed to. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Had a first round on-campus at a core school that was almost all technical, then went on to a superday the same week where I had 3 30-minute interviews. Almost all behavioral, very few technical questions, and the technical questions I did get asked were very simple. First round was definitely way harder than the superday, but still nothing you shouldn't expect.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi in September 2016.

Interview

My on-campus first round interview that was by far the toughest one, lots of technical questions and my interviewer was nice but very fast paced and took no nonsense. Then a short phone interview, and then a super day at the main New York office. After my interview they called me with an offer after 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was certainly geared more to fit than technicals, with all but one interviewer focusing on fit questions. Everyone was very friendly, though the technical guy was pretty intense (though we ended up talking broader market knowledge instead of typical direct accounting or DCF questions). Overall a good process.

Interview Questions

• We went into a ton of questions about my knowledge on what's going on and what's affecting what in the global markets. This was unexpected. Just read the news though and think and you'll be totally fine.   Answer Question