Citi Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.8

63 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Two rounds of interview, assessment centre depends on the position applied for

Interview Questions

• If you have a number of cars on the assembly line and you have to choose the top x number of cars, how will go about accepting or rejecting it as they come off the assembly line, given a criteria for choosing?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Went through one phone interview with HR and then an interview with the manager with whom i would be working. I was asked basic fit questions and follow up questions to the experiences on my resume.

Interview Questions

• How will your experience working on a team help you to contribute to our firm?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

After first round interview, I was asked back for a second and final round. I interviewed with 8 people and everyone was very friendly. The interview lasted about 2 hours and I talked with two people at a time and then rotated.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

online application; phone interview - competency based. standard numerical tests at start with accompanying CV and cover letter. No different to any other internship application. Phone interviews are outsourced to a HR company and are fairly difficult and specific.

Intern Interview

Interview

Firstly i did application online, then got a phone interview. After that I was invited to on-site interview. Also spent 2 hours doing simple work about their new product.

Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted Resume > First Round On Campus Interview > Superday (consist of two interviews) > offer extended. Overall interview process was very pleasant. Recruiters never try to intimidate you. They all asked questions pertaining to fit.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

5-6 in person interviews with managers, initially over the phone and 1-day visit to Canary Wharf. Nice and relaxed atmosphere, many young people. Offer on the spot, followed by background checks, Was able to start in 1 week

Interview Questions

• Mostly resume and behavioral, a few technical questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Had a first round on-campus at a core school that was almost all technical, then went on to a superday the same week where I had 3 30-minute interviews. Almost all behavioral, very few technical questions, and the technical questions I did get asked were very simple. First round was definitely way harder than the superday, but still nothing you shouldn't expect.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online through school's career page, and got an interview after about 6 months.
    3 rounds of interview. all of them were very friendly. heard back after 2 weeks

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Budapest (Hungary)) in May 2017.

Interview

It turned out they are recruiting interns through a 3rd party temping agency, which seemed rather unprofessional and turned me down. The recruiter couldn't even tell me where the exact location of the work will be and what my job would be.

Interview Questions

• Nothing special, just normal interview questions (general interest, my career vision, etc.)   Answer Question