Citi Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school career center and got an interview. The interview was very laid back, the guy was super cool. It turned out I did not get the offer though.

Interview Questions

• It was very informal more of a conversation then an interview. Really just got to know each other.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Intern Interview

Interview

Focus on fit and confirming understanding of finance. Interview rounds involved both senior and junior bankers, along with HR, and they provided an environment to discuss and communicate. Elaboration on ideas seemed to be expected, although that may be unique to the office.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Several steps :
    1) CV screenings
    2) Numerical Tests
    3) 1st interview
    4) 2nd interview + assessment center

Numerical tests can be easily managed by practicing a little beforehand. However, and because of the huge number of applicants, the other steps are more challenging.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10years?   Answer Question
    • What was the most challenging situation you ever faced ? What did you learn from it ?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview (schedule an interview)
    Interview with your future boss
    If accepted, you'll have to meet with the HR to have another interview and also you have to undergo background check, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Tell me about yourself
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2017.

Interview

the whole process was informal and nice, the lady made me feel at ease and comfortable. It was senior management that interviewed me even though it was only the first round

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1 technical round- conducted by 1 person, 1 HR round- conducted by 2 people.
    Interviews started at 5pm, concluded at around 8/9pm.
    Results were declared the following day.
    The first day was the aptitude test. Had a progressive testing mechanism, and most of the questions were quite interesting
    The coding section had 2 problems you could toggle with, with numerous test cases to pass.

Interview Questions

• Technical Round: Asked me for the basic logic of an algorithm which would attempt to maximise the profit for investing in the stock market.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Fairly simple competency based questions and info about the specific division, I would seriosuly recommending knowing about the divison you are applying for as many of the questions are related around this. And also prepare a lot for different practical based questions such as what's a time you worked poorly in a team? what is a time you found yourself in a difficult position with a college?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online through school's career page, and got an interview after about 6 months.
    3 rounds of interview. all of them were very friendly. heard back after 2 weeks

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

Applied online. First was a telephone interview after a couple of weeks of the application. It was about general things like language skills, education and the reason I applied. 2nd part was in person with 2-3 people at a time, all together 3 groups interviewed me. Each took about 15 minutes. The environment was very relaxed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

one on campus interview and then a superday in NYC. On campus interview was with 2 people from the division I applied for. Superday was four rounds of interviews (25 min each). Two behavioral, one technical, and then a case study.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have been working in a group where one person was not doing what they were supposed to. How did you handle it?   Answer Question