Citi Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2017

2.8

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in October 2017.

Interview

Very easy process. I interviewed on campus. Received an offer to go to their Super Day. While at the Super Day, had two separate interviews with different departments. Very relaxed atmosphere that made me feel at home.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2017.

Interview

Online application with submission of CV and cover letter. Interview process is very standard just like any other bank. Make sure to dress to your nines and do your homework

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

In person on campus interview. Lasted about 30 minutes. interviewed by an MD and associate in the Markets division. Know about the market. Asked me 6 separate times about something different going on in the market and its impacts.

Interview Questions

• What is something going on in the market and what are the potential affects of it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and after numerical tests got invited to do a phone interview. Interviewer was nice and asked me a bit about my CV before moving to some behavioral and competency questions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Budapest (Hungary)) in May 2017.

Interview

It turned out they are recruiting interns through a 3rd party temping agency, which seemed rather unprofessional and turned me down. The recruiter couldn't even tell me where the exact location of the work will be and what my job would be.

Interview Questions

• Nothing special, just normal interview questions (general interest, my career vision, etc.)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Citi (Central (Hong Kong)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interviews went for several rounds and each round had different focus. The first round was very resume related. Second round was more job related. Third round would be more about technique questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school career center and got an interview. The interview was very laid back, the guy was super cool. It turned out I did not get the offer though.

Interview Questions

• It was very informal more of a conversation then an interview. Really just got to know each other.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Focus on fit and confirming understanding of finance. Interview rounds involved both senior and junior bankers, along with HR, and they provided an environment to discuss and communicate. Elaboration on ideas seemed to be expected, although that may be unique to the office.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Several steps :
    1) CV screenings
    2) Numerical Tests
    3) 1st interview
    4) 2nd interview + assessment center

Numerical tests can be easily managed by practicing a little beforehand. However, and because of the huge number of applicants, the other steps are more challenging.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10years?   Answer Question
    • What was the most challenging situation you ever faced ? What did you learn from it ?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview (schedule an interview)
    Interview with your future boss
    If accepted, you'll have to meet with the HR to have another interview and also you have to undergo background check, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question