Citi Intern Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Citi Intern Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Mar 20, 2017

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Several steps :
1) CV screenings
2) Numerical Tests
3) 1st interview
4) 2nd interview + assessment center

Numerical tests can be easily managed by practicing a little beforehand. However, and because of the huge number of applicants, the other steps are more challenging.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10years?   Answer Question
  • What was the most challenging situation you ever faced ? What did you learn from it ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Fairly simple competency based questions and info about the specific division, I would seriosuly recommending knowing about the divison you are applying for as many of the questions are related around this. And also prepare a lot for different practical based questions such as what's a time you worked poorly in a team? what is a time you found yourself in a difficult position with a college?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Application - online tests - assessment centre. AS included several 1:1 interviews by senior employees, a group discussion to just test communication skills and an individual presentation showing your problem solving skills in a limited amount of time. And finally a verification test of your online aptitude tests you completed during the application stage.

Interview Questions

• General competency based interview questions: teamwork, leadership, conflict, problem solving.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

5-6 in person interviews with managers, initially over the phone and 1-day visit to Canary Wharf. Nice and relaxed atmosphere, many young people. Offer on the spot, followed by background checks, Was able to start in 1 week

Interview Questions

• Mostly resume and behavioral, a few technical questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

online application; phone interview - competency based. standard numerical tests at start with accompanying CV and cover letter. No different to any other internship application. Phone interviews are outsourced to a HR company and are fairly difficult and specific.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I had 3 interviews with an analyst, associate, and a managing director. They were all very pleasant, showing genuine interest in my achievements. The entire process was technically difficult at times but my interviewers helped along where i got stuck.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interviewers there were very nice. Just asked some CV based and motivation questions. The whole porcess lasted about 25 mins. But be prepare for some technical questions regarding how to select stocks and financial reports.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in November 2014.

Interview

The process took 6 weeks. Assessment Center included one FT-exercise (read and present three articles and describe why they are important for citi, 30 min, so be sure that you have read FT in the morning, that will help a lot), case study (choose between three investment opportunities), numerical test (just to verify the first one), two competency based interviews (held by very senior employees) and one group exercise (about results from a survey).

Interview Questions

• What would you do, if you saw an associate/senior colleague make a mistake?   Answer Question