Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,011 Interview Reviews

1,011 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

On campus interview and then onsite. Onsite consisted of multiple interviews and a written test (what the heck?). Questions were 100% about Java and OOP. No actual programming required. Took many months to hear back that I was eventually rejected.

Sophomore Leadership Interview

Interview

First round resume screen, then phone interview followed by a superday. Applied initially through my school's career center, then once you passed the resume screening then you were contacted by an alum of yours school.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Interview was fairly simple. Was more conversational, which was nice and a couple behavioral based questions. Also discussed my level comfort with implementations, and overall excel knowledge. Interviewer was very clear about exactly what the person in this position would be doing on a day to day basis.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (West Covina, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

They posted 20hr part-time job and I applied. The second day they ask me to interview them after 2days. I met Assistant Branch Manager and VP Branch Manager and the interview for about two hours, and I think there are no big problems. I agreed to change all my classes to online classes because they said they need someone can be work with them anytime. I had the second interview with another VP branch manager and after then they never reply my E-mail.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Citi?   1 Answer
    • What if you meet angry customers?   1 Answer
    • Example of a scenario where you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Got a campus interview which was about 30 mins. There were one simple probability question about dice rolling, several behavioral questions (Why Citi, Why quant..) , some questions about markets and opinions on it.

Private Bank Analyst Interview

Interview

phone interview then super day. process took a month. interview was with four members of the private bank team. good experience over all. new york office full time position.

Interview Questions

• how would increases in oil prices impact market activity?   Answer Question

Securities Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I was offered a first round interview and then never heard back. The man who was interviewing me seemed to not know anything about the rest of the process and almost unqualified to be interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• Focused completely on talking about my experiences on my resume   Answer Question

Technical Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

One on site interview with Citi, the interviewer asked me some mid level programming questions, and also did resume questions. They seemed very nice, but I was a little nervous and didn't perform as well as I hoped for.

Interview Questions

• Java data structure questions, i.e. differences between ArrayList and LinkedList, ArrayList vs Vector.   Answer Question

Markets and Securities Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Group interview because the position is in Asia. It was a group of 8 with one interviewer who is a managing director. Everybody gets to speak twice and the time was very short. I really do not think it was an effective process.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in November 2017.

Interview

just went through 2 phone interview with an hr (pre-screening) and a manager ( tech questions) The manager was nice, asked detailed questions and shared lots of feedbacks at last.

Interview Questions

• What is the expectation and variance of normal distribution?   Answer Question