Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

2,116 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed with HR, my supervisor, and three bankers. Interviews were surprisingly relaxed, but I new my supervisor well, and he highly recommended me. The firm was accommodating and allowed for telephone interviews when travel was inconvenient.

Roadshow Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews, I thought both went well - I emailed the recruiter right away to get email addresses to send thank you notes - never heard back.

Technology Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I only had an on-campus interview, but they interview process is just like any other on-campus interview. After talking to them at the career fair, they called me a couple days later wanting to schedule an on-campus interview. The interview consisted of behavioral questions and not many, if any, technical questions.

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

Went to the citi campus and had two 30 minute interview sessions with a total of 4 people. All pretty basic resume and situational questions. Able to ask questions at the end.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterville, ME

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Waterville, ME) in April 2017.

Interview

I am a freshman in a liberal arts college and this coffee talk was held by career center in my college. All citi people (alumni) I talked to are extremely nice! They taught me many useful skills to get into citi and I built a good relationship with them. They also told me a lot about real work experience in Citi: they are all 1-year or 2-year analyst but their experienced supervisors stilll treat them as an important member in their teams and gave them a big responsibility in the team work. This coffee talk made me think that Citi is a place where young people can learn, thrive and succeed!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Johnson City, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

When i walked through the doors i was nervous, but the security guy at the front desk was nice and polite. My interview was scheduled for 11am and I got there at about 10:40am and waited for about 25-30 minutes. I was advised the interview process would take about an hour, i was very properly prepared.

Interview Questions

• What would i do in a situation where the member has not paid for there card in a moth or so and they are very behind on there bill, and it was the day i had to call them. How would i handle the situation?   1 Answer

Fraud Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Mrs. Christina was very friendly and straight forward just be honest and look at her the whole time when you are answering the questions. I got hired the same day I went in for my interview.

Interview Questions

• 2 situational questions, And what did you do in your last jobs and how did you like your last job.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Focus on fit and confirming understanding of finance. Interview rounds involved both senior and junior bankers, along with HR, and they provided an environment to discuss and communicate. Elaboration on ideas seemed to be expected, although that may be unique to the office.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

Involved 2 rounds. More conversational than anything else. Interviewers ended up answering a lot of questions about the group and work. A few simple questions on applicant's background and interest. No tough or abstract questions. Interviewers all very friendly.

CATE Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Had a 30 min phone interview and then was invited to the Citi Super Day, where there was another 45 min interview and a group challenge, and then a tour.

Interview Questions

• Nothing technical, mostly about resume   1 Answer