Citi Presidents Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Presidents Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

Assistant Vice President - OPS Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard interview, HR was very helpful throughout the process. There were 2 45-minute interviews with the direct manager and group lead. Offer was extended within 3 weeks after final interview.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Hagerstown, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied on the Citi internal website. 2 weeks after applying I received an email invite for the interview. I prepared as much as I could. The interview was a panel style with 2 Assistant Vice Presidents and an Operations Manager. They rotated asking the questions while the others wrote. This was my first panel style interview so I was very nervous. It definitely gave me practice. I am still waiting for the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to get creative to complete a task.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I had a video interview for a job in Manhattan, and that was all it took to get the job. I met with 2 people, and the interview only lasted about 45 minutes total. It was rather informal, and I got the job mostly on the strength of my resume and experience.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted the job as opposed to pursuing a career more closely aligned with my education.   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President In Sourcing Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

pretty straight forward. Applied via linkedin. HR emailed back asking to respond to 13 questions or so. A week later got an invite for an onsite interview. Interview with 3 people from director, senior associate to VP. 2 weeks later, HR emailed saying I was top candidate and they want a phone interview with another manager. Still waiting

Interview Questions

• all based on resume and work related questions. No behavior questions. Overall was very great experience. All people I talked to were very easy to talk to and showed interest.   Answer Question

Interview

Phone interview with hr, employee, hiring manager. Then invited for the on-site interviews. Interviewed 6 people, 30 min each. Interviewed with all team members plus most directors or above within the group

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I had several telephone interviews with HR manager and the Hiring director, along with making arrangements for the subsequent technology reviews, background checks, and credit checks. This process had been on-going as they had prospected me for a year prior to hiring.

Interview Questions

• Could I do the job? And why was Citi the place for me.   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President BP&A Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

There were two phone interviews for internal applicants. First was by HR for a screening interview. Second was by the boss of my current boss. Only took 2 because I had an MD referral, who was the boss of my boss's boss. Resume fit the job description perfectly.

Interview Questions

• Standard about yourself, resume content questions applicable to the job description, achievements, ect.   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President - IT Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews and 1 in-person interview. First 2 interviews were with the hiring manager and senior business analysts. In-person interview was with the Development manager.

The phone interviews and in-person interview went well. However, I think they were looking to get someone who was really more technical, rather than having a good mix of both business and technical skills.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an inner join and an outer join?   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

HR is very slow and hard to get ahold of. Hiring process very lengthy and not streamlined at all. Definitely could use improvement in this area. Also no preference is given to internal development.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Posted for job with resume. Interviewed with HR Specialist, Interviewed with hiring manager. Got a provisional response pending background check, security clearance, drug test etc. Then we waited for the results.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if an emergency situation came up and no one could help me with the decision?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I stated that the salary was less than most in that range. They stated that it was more that others in the company.