Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,200 Interview Reviews

2.9

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied through recruiting agency, was notified in 2 weeks that I was granted an interview, went to campus in Tampa, FL for interview, was notified a few days later by recruiter that I had received the job.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online, 1st hr interview on telephone, asked about motivation to leave and immigration status. Then was called onsite, met with group manager and different team managers and MD . Asked about previous work experience and education.

Interview Questions

• Bond math, resume based questions, Asked about duration, convexity, cds pricing, basic black scholes formula and its implications   Answer Question
    • Determine relationship between bond yield and price and how do you derive that? Bond math, resume based questions, Asked about duration, convexity, cds pricing, basic black scholes formula and its implications   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

Following a phone interview with an HR specialist, I was invited to a personal interview with the hiring manager. Then another one followed with a global leader. Then two more personal interviews with local higher management.
    After the 4th personal interview, I waited 3 weeks for a reply or an offer. Sent a mail to two HR people after 2 weeks, no reply. Then got hold of another HR person in charge of giving feedback. Found out they decided to hire someone else but missed to notify me. I was not impressed.

Interview Questions

• The questions were OK, related to the role and overall nothing special.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Some what extensive. interviewer used to go in-depth of concept. how to used the concept.
    where to used.
    what would be approach to tackle the problems.
    Also they have asked on debugging approach.
    In framework they used to asked concept and process design as well.
    Design pattern questions.
    Build tool like ant, maven.

Interview Questions

• More on core java, framework question,   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Palo Alto, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed with Branch manager, assistant branch manager and head teller.
    The interview was average. They asked me about my customer service experiences.
    What is your plan for next five years?

Interview Questions

• Q:What is your cash handling experience?
      Q:How will your education and work experience help you be successful in this position?
      Q:Tell me about how you handle a difficult customer?
      Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

About 10-15 minutes long, in managers office. My interview was with the assistant manager because the manager was on vacation. She was very friendly and asked some questions about myself, my education, and past work.

Interview Questions

• What kind of difficult customer service situation have you ever had in a work related setting?   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Email asking my availability, then prompt response to schedule phone interview, then within a week received another email to schedule in person interview with hiring manager. One week waiting now for decision.

Interview Questions

• Past experience in the field.   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. Starts with a phonecall from HR to get to know you better.

First round was a little bit of introduction, with getting to know you and your experience. There were also technical questions involved.

If successful, then you will head onto the next interview round with two other high position person and the same HR who you spoke with on the phone. This round was more relaxed and all were friendly to better understand you and get to know you better.

Overall, better to read up on technology as they really want to understand your background knowledge.

Citiphones Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2013.

Interview

interview was extremely easy. they are desperate for staff. intensive training is provided. interview was kind. just one person interviewing you. CALLED back within days for offer. medical check was fast, processing was fast.

Trading Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and a few weeks later I received a test from the email and write the answer on the paper. I emailed back the answer then I received some sheets to fill in and an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• brainteasers and other questions about option and future.   Answer Question