Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

920 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Fort Mill, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview went smoothly. It was very informative. The job was explained in detail. There was a three person panel but it was not overwhelming. The interviewers were friendly. I was tested on some basic language skills but nothing too difficult. Overall the interview was easy.

Real Estate Finance Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied for the position through an employee referral. Was notified later that same day for a first round interview. First question was walk me through your resume and then went straight into 7-8 technical questions. Seemed like they were going until I missed one. Questions were very specific to what they do (primarily lending to REITs). 2 on 1 interview.

Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL).

Interview

There were 3 interviews in the process. 1)30-minute phone interview with the recruiter 2) 30-minute phone interview with the manager and 3) an hour in-person interview with the manager.

Investment Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Campus Interview through school since they come on campus to hire and they liked me because i am fiance and econimnics major, but when they interviewed me it was difficult because there were two people intenriviewing me which was different.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online and got a first round phone interview where some basic behavioral and technical questions were asked. Then I was invited to NYC for a super day which consists of a math (half an hour) and programming test (one hour), then followed by 4 face to face interviews. Overall the people are great and chill, very nice experience.

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online at the end of July 2017 for an iOS position based in LIC. Received an email two days later from a citi recruiter to schedule a phone interview with another person. I scheduled it within the next 48 hours. The interview seemed to be outsourced and ended speaking in the phone for 1 hour. Most questions were technical and easy ios questions so get to know your typical ios development questions. Interviewer was a foreigner and sometimes hard to understand. Also, not friendly..it was 1 hour non-stop questions. At the end, I ended up asking my questions about the team, ios work and company. I was not given the person's title or email so at the end, communications was to be between citi recruiter and I. For this reason, I sent my thank you email to the recruiter and a follow up days later. I received no replies. When I inquired again about my job status a week later, I was ignored again. Now, I was not expecting this from such a company like Citi. At least, it would look more professional if I get a rejection email. I don't expect that kind of behavior from such a big company as Citi! Boring, long, non-personable interview in addition to recruiter's "ghosting" behavior...That behavior alone changed my experience to a negative one.

Interview Questions

• Was is the difference between class vs structs?   1 Answer

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through a career site and got a schedule for an interview. The interview lasted for 30-40 minutes asking about skills and interest in major/ company. It was a 3:1 interview.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Edison, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

On campus meeting. Very quick with responses. I met representatives at the career fair and also met with them when they had events on campus. Overall good experience, but they do expect you to answer technical questions on the first in person interview.

Financial Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Irving, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Citi HR was very helpful at first then basically quit responding to phone calls or emails after essentially telling me I was to expect an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• Interview was fairly easy. Nothing out of the ordinary as far as questions go.   Answer Question

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through university and had an on campus interview with Citi's alumni. The whole interview process was not pleasant. They were over 10 minutes late and they behaved like they did not have much time to talk. Two interviewer kept asking me questions not relevant to Investment Banking at all. The questions were almost behaviour.