Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017
2,521 Interview Reviews

2.9

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Interviewers had been with the company for 8 and 12 years. Questions were focused toward relevant projects and experience, and getting a feel for my analytic skills and knowledge-set. Both were very friendly and inviting.

Interview Questions

• What is the necessity of looking at the ratio: EBITDA over debt.   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

First round on campus, 2nd one would be offsite

Interview Questions

• A lot of fit questions. How quant do you think you are compared to your classmates, etc.
      Easy math question given 2 sides of a triangle what is the range that the 3rd side can be.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Super day interview. We had 3 30 minute interviews, followed by an exam for supposedly 1 hour. It was incredibly unprofessional. We were left in a room alone, and people who clearly knew each other were cheating on the exam. The problems were clearly taken out of some resource for these types of questions, and edited not so well, since some problems were like problems that existed, except didn't make sense.

Interview Questions

• What is a real time operating system? What are hard and soft ones? Give examples.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Phone interview followed by two on site interviews

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

All day interview with different heads of department and final presentation.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Questions were simple and straight forward.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

2 rounds, 1st phone interview with a 2nd year associate, 2nd on site with 3 different 1st year ass. director and VP

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

one interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

really annoying. They go ridicoulously low knowing you will defo ask for more.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

1. why citi, 2 why IBD, 3 walk through CV, 4 competency based questions

Interview Questions

• what is the link between three financial statements   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Straightforward interview but stress industry knowledge

Negotiation

one way with them making offer

See What Citi Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former Vice President Finance in Tampa, FL

Pros: “A much improved and strong emphasis on work/life balance. A solid company with a strong customer focus. Also supports training both in hard and soft skills, anti money laundering, Oracle...”“A much improved and strong emphasis on work/life balance. A solid company with a strong customer focus. Also supports training both in hard and soft skills, anti money laundering, Oracle Financials training, Excel and PPT skills training. Soft skills included diversity training, communication skills, and much more. Compensation is reasonable, and my separation package was quite generous to compensate me for my 30+ years of service.” – Full Review