Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017
2,199 Interview Reviews

2.9

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Taipei (Taiwan)) in March 2017.

Interview

There are 3 stages of interviews starting from the end of each year. The first stage was to submit CV and ever standard. The second one was a group interview of 3 people. There were two interviewers. The last interview was a panel with all senior managers.

Interview Questions

• Why Citi? Why This position?
      Tell me an experience at school or work that shows your leadership in the team.
      Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was relatively straightforward, mainly on what you did during your course and questions related to the job I applied.

The interviewing session took place at their Dublin office and the session took place in one of their meeting rooms. There were 2 interviewers and they are really friendly, you are free to ask them any questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you determine counterparty credit risk exposure?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

The phone interview was scheduled well and the recruiter/ coordinator gave a brief explain about the interview, which helped me be well prepared. The interview was mixed with both behavioral and tech questions.

Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a Citi recruiter that did the initial interview and then he passed my information on to the hiring manager who had me come in to the site for the interview. I interviewed with the hiring manager and at the end her manager came in and sat in on the process.

Interview Questions

• What was my most recent front line experience? Would I be comfortable accepting a non-management position.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

After filling out the application online I got a phone call from one of the recruiters in HR. I set up an in person interview for the following week. I met with the hiring manager and another executive. They asked pretty basic why should we hire you and why do you want this position questions. I got a phone call a week later and got the job!

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and within a few days a recruiter called me and asked me in what area would I like to work in. Did my phone interview, then had to follow up every few days and got an interview set up within the next 3-4 days, and when I went to do my interview, the manager was about an hour and a half late. He was polite and our talk went smoothly, introduced to crucial parts of the team to see how we vibed. Was told I would be called if hired in the next couple of weeks due to still having to interview other candidates. Magically got called the next day though, with an offer and I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• Can you identify fraudulent checks?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Terrible Experience, totally two persons interviewed me, they are demotivating me and they wanted to show their skills instead of interviewing me. doesn't have people management skill. I decided not to work under them even if I get the offer.

Summer Interview

Interview

As described on the site. The first step was a call with HR Officer about past experiences, salary expectations etc. and then Assesment Center then an interview with the future manager who was really friendly.

Interview Questions

• What you would do if you had nothing to do and all member of your team were totally busy and you had no clue what they are dealing with?   Answer Question

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Multiple case studies. Several rounds of cases were presented to the candidate which involved both qualitative and quantitative reasoning. Cases were around consumer financial services industry. THese rounds were followed by resume based interviews as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to negotiate between 2 or more parties to reach an agreement / conclusion?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

On Campus Interview followed by on site at a super day. It was a easy and informational process with people who wanted you to succeed helping you along the way.

Interview Questions

• Puzzle Question regarding people in a row needing to see each others heads.   1 Answer