Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,229 Interview Reviews

2.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in October 2008.

Interview

Very behavioral-heavy. Interviewers are usually mean and will do "stress-tests" as well. Be prepared to show humility, your experiences working in teams, and why you are interested in a specific line of business. Citigroup hiring consists of an interview on campus (may be with one or two people), a superday that has tons of interviews. Be nice. Don't be mean.

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

The hiring process was very efficient. The time between the first phone interview and their final decision and offer was very little. The phone interview that I had initially was difficult but also very helpful. I was given some resume tips which definitely proved to be very useful. In both interviews I was asked a lot of financial questions and given simple cases to analyze. The second round of interviews was very nicely organized and allowed me to get a better idea of the people that work in the company and of the exact character of the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you see happening next with the economy as reflected by the current crisis?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi in June 2017.

Interview

Very through interviews. First I had a phone interview with the local recruiter then I met with my now branch manager for about 2 hours and finished everything off with the area director. Extensive role plays and explaining past performance at previous bank.

Interview Questions

• I'm a customer coming in with a checking account and online banking.....how would you help this client? What would that conversation sound like?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Citi (Central (Hong Kong)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interviews went for several rounds and each round had different focus. The first round was very resume related. Second round was more job related. Third round would be more about technique questions.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Some what extensive. interviewer used to go in-depth of concept. how to used the concept.
    where to used.
    what would be approach to tackle the problems.
    Also they have asked on debugging approach.
    In framework they used to asked concept and process design as well.
    Design pattern questions.
    Build tool like ant, maven.

Interview Questions

• More on core java, framework question,   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. Starts with a phonecall from HR to get to know you better.

First round was a little bit of introduction, with getting to know you and your experience. There were also technical questions involved.

If successful, then you will head onto the next interview round with two other high position person and the same HR who you spoke with on the phone. This round was more relaxed and all were friendly to better understand you and get to know you better.

Overall, better to read up on technology as they really want to understand your background knowledge.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

On Campus Interview followed by on site at a super day. It was a easy and informational process with people who wanted you to succeed helping you along the way.

Interview Questions

• Puzzle Question regarding people in a row needing to see each others heads.   1 Answer

EMEA - Technology, Academy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2016.

Interview

First I received a Phone Interview, I was successfully shortlisted. I was asked to complete an Online Test, once I passed the test, I was invited to an Assessment Center in Citi Europe HQ

Interview Questions

• the assessment center included group exercise, individual exercise, and interview   Answer Question

Java Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

1 round : aptitude test , got cleared
    2 round: technical interview, got selected but was told that you are selected but it already late so we will call you.
    still waiting for the call, totally unprofessional .

Interview Questions

• hash map logic how it works   1 Answer

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2013.

Interview

Standard interview process, with online exams and case study. The case study is very difficult, pitting you against other interviewees. Being yourself and cool and calm is critical. Because you're going against the best, it's important to know and describe how you stand out.