Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,163 Interview Reviews

2.9

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was 30min late.
    All behavioral questions, approachable interviewers.
    It seems hard to progress within the department. Interviewers expect the new hire to stay in this position for approximately 3 years.
    No update since the interview, a month ago.

Report Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

It was a 3 part interview that happened in less than a week. It consisted an HR interview, followed by an interview from the Hiring Manager, then a techincal interview from another Manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about famous people like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates?   Answer Question

Accounts Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

The whole interview process was nice and friendly. The recruiter was nice. I went there 3 times and I was offered the jobThe interview process was simple and straight to the point. First thing you recieve is an over the phone interview, once you pass the phone screening you will get an offer to meet the hiring staff in person to recieve a second interview in person.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why you want o leave, the usual questions. Nothing too hard   Answer Question

Intermediate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

The hiring process takes a few weeks. After you've received the pre-screening questions, HR will contact you with an appointment for the Interview. Usually two people will meet in the Interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you resolved a conflict?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you have helped to set procedures in update?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (San Antonio, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Efficient, thorough, perfect length of time, the interviewer was honest and upfront, questions that were asked pertained to the job, questions that i had were answered, I enjoyed the interviewer and the interview process. The initial phone interview was not too time consuming.

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service experience?   1 Answer

AML Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi (Warsaw (Poland)) in December 2016.

Interview

One of the worst interview in my entire life which made me to hate myself in simple words "a racist organization" with idiotic questions and interviewers were unprofessional. i recommend peple to not apply for this company especially in poland. this company is full of racist. what they need is not a good exployee but they need uneducated and uncivilized persons.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions asked related to AML and also after my research redarding the interviewers and their job nature this company "CITI" has no basic knowledge and doesn 't know how to treat a foreign national candidate. There were few questions asked to me, are as follows: Who is the president of poland? who is the prime minister of poland?why did to choose financial service when you have a different educational background? Why did you came earlier for the interview? For instant let as assume you are not selected for this position will you apply again to CITI?   1 Answer
    • Who is the president of poland? i directly answered him that i dont know the answer. But the interviewer reply was you being in poland for 3 years and you dont the president name.   1 Answer
    • Why did you came earlier for the interview?   1 Answer
    • why did to choose financial service when you have a different educational background?   1 Answer
    • For instant let as assume you are not selected for this position will you apply again to CITI?   1 Answer

Infrastructure Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Not what the job was made out to be
    Lied about project work
    Lied about progression
    Lied about training
    Lied about what the job entailed
    Too intense for what the job actually involved.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to resolve a technical problem by yourself   1 Answer

Outbound Call Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Brandon, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Was friendly, he ask about my past experiences, and all the common things on interviews. Like how was my past jobs, and what were mu duties and how i made to accomplish the deadlines.

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

The whole interview process was nice and friendly. The recruiter was nice. But unfortunately I did not get the offer at the end. But it was still a good practice.

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

I was Head hunted and was asked to come in for a an interview. The interview was made up of two men, one my now manager. It started off pretty professional but turned into more of a chat in the end.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you changed environments and made a positive impact?   Answer Question