Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,376 Interview Reviews

2.9

2,376 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in September 2017.

Interview

Got Interview call through email. HR only communicated through email. This is the only company where HR was shy of talking on phone. Was connected to member on a hiring team.
    She told me about work culture and went over my resume.
    Then was asked for 3 interview back to back on phone.
    People who interviewed me were really smart and working on latest tech.
    My third phone interview was with person who was not interested in what I know.
    But was adamant to know what she works on rather than what position was abt.

Never heard back from HR. Means I was not selected.

The only weird part abt citi is the way HR handles recruiting. I think its common with Banking firms.

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Is City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Long Is City, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone screening from recruiter two weeks after applying. From there it moved quickly to phone call with hiring manager, in-person meetings with hiring manager and team, and final interview with executive. Offer came about two weeks after final interview. Excellent communication throughout.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

I get the on campus interview. One behavior question and the others are all about math and probability. From what I remembered: calculate the conditional probability; Fibonacci number; clock angle.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

A screening phone interview. Told me about Citi and explained the job description in detail. Explained why they were interested in my resume. Then asked a few basic phone interview questions.

AML Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Applied through a hiring agency. Did an interview with the recruiter. Then was contacted by Citi and had an interview with two team leaders. They called back in a couple of days and said I got the job.

Vice President Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Multiple rounds of phone and in-person interviews. The in-person interviews were significantly better than the phone interviews. One interviewer seemed to have made his decision about me before the interview even started, so it was unpleasant. The rest of the interviewers were great and people I would love to work with. The HR rep overseeing my case was excellent.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

A phone and a skype interview. Everything was direct with the Technical team. Recruitment review was done prior to my interview. Felt comfortable and very flexible throughput the process.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

5 to 10 mins talking interview and everything just shows how the manger had more power and ability to handle this bank...................... I just said whatever i need answer.

Interview Questions

• when i came interview, he asked my profit. asked me did you know what is their Citibank profit and did you understand what is banking? I just applied for a little teller, asked me what you understand their bank everything. and the manger shows how he had more power and ability to handle this bank.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Straightforward simple review of resume with a couple questions. Seemed more on the side on just meeting me as a person more than an interview. I interviewed with a panel who each had their turn to talk to me.

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Hagerstown, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

One-on-one interview. Interview was completed in closed office. Typical five interview questions. All questions were based on previous job experience. Hiring manager was new to department had a hard time explaining what new employees would be doing. Currently a newer department that still is being worked out what they do and how they handle things.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer? How did you handle that customer? What was the outcome of the call?   Answer Question