Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 29, 2017
2,168 Interview Reviews

2.9

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

I was Head hunted and was asked to come in for a an interview. The interview was made up of two men, one my now manager. It started off pretty professional but turned into more of a chat in the end.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you changed environments and made a positive impact?   Answer Question

Sales & Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

First round interview is phone based, and then a full day interview process with 4 face to face meetings, tests, and presentations. The majority of the interviews were competency based, with a few technical questions (broadly about economic events, and then more specific questions about certain sectors).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent economic event that was of interest to you?   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

First Round: Phone call for 30 min, basic probability questions and some probability questions.
    Final Round: 4 round of interviews in NYC office, along with 30 min math test and 1 hour programming test.

Manager Fiance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very lengthy process, It takes 3-4 weeks, Need much follow up with HR.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Many online tests, but nothing too difficult. Have to go through two interviews, which are a bit tougher with alot of unexpected questions regarding capabilities and willingness to tdo the job

Interview Questions

• Long list of questions, then asked to answer all in chinese   1 Answer

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

First round phone interview; second round on site. The interviewers are all very friendly but some questions are very hard. There are four interviewers, a math test and a coding test on the superday.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview with the user, very technical questions. Be ready to explain some of the work you've done in university (projects done, activities, etc). They are particularly interested in your understanding of basic financial ratio

Interview Questions

• Accounting knowledge, financial ratio   1 Answer

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It took 3 weeks in total. I got a super day invitation 2 weeks after the 1st round interview. 1st round interview consisted of only 3 questions and took 20 minutes. Super day took 4~5 hours and I took 1 math and 1 programming test prior to meeting 4 interviewers in a row.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of sort algorithms do you know? write down Black Scholes formula. Write down coefficients of linear regression   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Several steps :
    1) CV screenings
    2) Numerical Tests
    3) 1st interview
    4) 2nd interview + assessment center

Numerical tests can be easily managed by practicing a little beforehand. However, and because of the huge number of applicants, the other steps are more challenging.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10years?   Answer Question
    • What was the most challenging situation you ever faced ? What did you learn from it ?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Rigourous. Three stages. Individual Competency. Individual Technical & Group Interview.
    I also had to do an online assessment before I received the interview offer.
    Make sure there are no mistakes in your CV. You have to apply online like everyone else even if you know someone.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to Citi?   1 Answer